CHAPTER TEN: THE TRUTH REVEALED

"Jasmine. Have you ever wondered why you don't remember what all happened during your ages 16-18." Danny said.

Now that think I about it. He is right. I don't remember what happened in my life from when I was 16 till I was 18. I always did wonder why.

"Yes. I have. I asked mum and dad, but they wouldn't answer me." I said.

"You want to know why?" He asked.

"Of course." I said and braced myself for the answer I've been waiting for.

"It's because you have selective amnesia." He answered.

What? How is this even possible. I can't have amnesia. No nooo no. This can't be happening. I can't understand.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"We were dating during that time Jasmine." He dropped the bomb. My eyes widened in shock.

WHAT??? Me and Danny? Together? Where is this even going? Is this even real life? Is this a dream? I can't fricking understand.

"Wha- what? You...me... Past...together. What?" I was so shocked I couldn't even properly form sentences.

He laughed and it was adorable. His dimples oh my god. It makes me even more happy that he is all mine. I don't know if he is still mine. But at least he was mine in the past.

It all makes sense now. The flashback guy is Danny. How did I not know this? How? How could I've been such an idiot.

"Yes Jasmine. We were dating. But it didn't last long." He said with a frown.

"Why? I mean what happened?" I asked

"It was the day after your 18th birthday. You were going to Birmingham with your parents as your birthday gift. Everything was fine until a car came and hit the car you were in. Your head was injured. When the doctors did all their tests I found out you have amnesia and you had forgotten about me and everything we did. I was about to tell you who I am, until your parents told me, that it was better to just leave you alone until you remember everything by yourself. And I know I am terrible for forcing you to do this I could've seriously damaged your head but I am praying nithing like that has happened. I shouldn't have done this I am an idiot please forgive me. I am sorry."  He rambled on without pausing.

Until I interrupted him with a fake cough. I know, very creative.

"That day was the most painful and traumatic day for me. Ever. Just imagining me losing you is the worst thing ever. Promise me you'll never leave me." He said.

"Cross my heart, I hope to fly because I don't wanna die. Uh... Stick a cupcake in my eye!" I said.

He laughed and he gave me a tight, bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you so bad Jasmine." He said while hugging me.

"Too bad I can't say me too." I said.

He let go of me upon my reply and we both laughed. It feels good to remember something which you had forgotten. Sort of. And also it feels good to have your partner back to you, even after a long time.

"Can I ask you one thing?" Danny asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Will you still go out with me?" He asked nervously

Eeeeeeeee. OMG!!!! He asked me out. He fricking asked me out!!!!!!! Again!!!! This is so surreal. Praise the lord. Of course I'll go out with you dumbass. Like is this even a question to ask?

"Of course!" I said in an excited tone.

Before I knew it. He gave me another big bear hug. Yay!

It felt really good. And do you know what else feels good? I am no longer forever alone! Yay! I am no longer single as a pringle! Yay!

I am gonna throw a grand celebration after all this battle ish with the "he who must not be named" of this world is over. I am smiling like an idiot right now. I can't help it. I am just that happy.

"That was beautiful." The dryad said.

"Were you eavesdropping!?" I asked.

"Kind of. Sort of." Mysha said.

"You do know that eavesdropping is bad right." Danny said.

"We know, but you can't just expect me to sit down and wait for you two idiots to come down and say what happened." The dryad said.

"Yeah. We're cool people. We don't have any rules." Mysha said and we all laughed on that comment.

"C'mon people are you intending to stay here the whole day or can we go downstairs now?" The dryad asked.

"I don't mind staying here the whole day." Danny said.

"Me neither." Mysha and I said.

"But on second thoughts. The dryad is right. We have to go." I said.

"Oh man." Danny and Mysha whined together and I couldn't help passing out a little giggle.

"By the way Danny. Why do you call me Jasmine?" I asked curiously.

"I like Jasmines and I love you, you remind me of beautiful jasmines and your name starts with the letter J." He said.

"That is weird af but aww. I love you too." I said as we were going downstairs.

We reached downstairs. Yay! Before anyone literally anyone could say anything. I rushed towards the door which leads to the garden. I wanna go outside ok.

"Hold your horses there missy." Danny said while holding me by my waist.

"No! Let me go." I yelled

"I already told you, it's too dangerous." He said.

"But I wanna go outside." I whined like a kid.

"Ok. But on one condition." He said.

"Ok fine." I replied.

"Let me come with you." He said.

"Alright then. C'mon." I said pulling him with me.

Honestly speaking. The only reason why I wanted to go outside was to have a nice time with Danny. Yes. In the dark sky. Darker than England during winter. You can have a nice time, anytime you want to. No matter what the circumstances are. If you set in your mind, you can do it.

But I guess right now is a terrible time.

***

A/N: Hey guys! Double update! Because I felt like it. Anyways. Did I kill you with the shock in this chapter? Maybe? I don't know. But, how are you? I hope you liked the chapter, I personally felt very happy and wanted to celebrate when I wrote this chapter. I don't know if you felt the same. But I am really grateful that you took your time to read this chapter, it reallly means a lot to me. So thank you. Anyways, I hope you have a good day or night wherever you live. Byeeee

Razi xx