CHAPTER EIGHT: THE FIRST SIGN

I slowly opened my eyes. Only to see worried faces of Mysha, Danny and surprisingly The dryad.

"How long have I been passed out for?" I asked.

"A whole year." Danny replied.

"What!???!" I yelled.

"Daniel! Don't worry Jesy you have only been sleeping for four hours. It's only the afternoon." Mysha said.

"Oh. Thank god." I said and sighed in relief.

"One question. What happened to you out there?" The dryad asked.

"One moment everything was fine and the next moment everything was covered in smoke and I felt like something went inside my head forcing me to remember things which I can't remember and then I passed out." I said.

"It must be him! It must be a trick played by him! To weaken our team!" Mysha said.

"Yes and also people minor detail, this is the first sign from him." The dryad said.

"By the way Jesy. What is that scar on the side of your forehead." Mysha asked.

"I  was in a car accident." I answered.

"Did that cause any major brain injury or any mental disorder?" Danny asked.

"Thankfully no. Nothing happened." I replied.

"Ok people this is enough. Jesy needs to rest. We'll come back later." The dryad said.

Wow, she is becoming nice. That's good.

"Ok then." Danny and Mysha said together.

They started to leave my room one by one. I was thinking that how could Danny know all of my favourite things? Maybe not all but still.

How?

I need to sort this out. I will have to talk to Danny about this.

"Danny!" I called.

"Yeah." He turned around.

"Come here. I wanna talk." I said.

He came to me and sat down.

"What's up."  He asked

"Let me get to the point. How did you know all that about me." I demanded.

"What do you mean?" He asked unsure.

"Just answer the damn question Danny!" I said, starting to lose my temper

"Jasmine. Now is not a good time to talk about this." He said and he left.

Why won't he just answer me? It's not like I am gonna murder him or anything.

All it's gonna do is clear my doubts and we all live happily ever after.

Not really but it will clear everyhing.

I get out of my bed and go downstairs. I get downstairs and see Mysha and The dryad set the table for lunch. With no food of course.

"Mysha. Can you tell me where is the clock?" I asked.

"You can just see the time on Daniel's watch." Mysha said and we both laughed.

"I'll just see the time. By the way where is it?" I said and asked.

"It's on the table."

I go to the table and pick up the watch. I see it says "1:35 pm."

Wow this world is pure magic.

Happy realization.

"Danny! Jesy! Lunch is ready! Hey that rhymed!" Mysha exclaimed.

I smiled at her innocence and went to the dining table. Danny also came downstairs.

Thank god for that. I wasn't gonna upstairs to call him down. Call me lazy or whatever. It's ok. I won't judge.

We all had our lunch, and by that I mean we all stuffed our stomachs so much that we literally couldn't move.

"I am so full." I said.

"Me too." Danny said.

''Me three." Mysha said.

"I am so full, I can't even laugh." Danny said.

"I know right." I said.

"C'mon mortals. Get up. You can't pretend to be rocks the whole day." The dryad said.

We all tried a lot to get up, and we finally did. Yay!

"You know what. I'll just look outside and feel some kind inner peace." I said.

"Go ahead." Danny and Mysha said together.

I walked to the window to find peace but what I saw wasn't what I wanted to feel. It was actually the opposite of what I wanted to feel.

"Guys! Come here quick!" I yelled.

They all rushed towards the window, where I was standing of course. When they came and took a look outside.

We all were shocked.

The animals and every other creature have started to hide away.

***

A/N: Hey guys! I am so sorry!!!! For the late update!! I actually don't have a proper reason, it was just stupid forgetfullness. I am sorry! Anyways. How are you? I hope you liked the chapter. If you did then please vote. And if you have any suggestions you can let me know in the comments. I hope you have a good day or night. Byeee

Razi xx