CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE LAST SIGN

No. This can't be happening. It's all too soon. Make it stop. Please. Somebody. Anybody. Just make it stop.

I am staring at the cherry tree.

It's dead.

Right now it's the cherry tree, later on it will be some other tree, and in no time the whole garden will be dead followed by the whole forest, and after that.

The battle happens.

This is all happening too soon. Why is it happening so soon? I thought we still had time. I thought we could still had some time to be happy before going on with the truth. I thought we could still had some time to live without becoming a part of history.

"Jasmine." Danny called bringing me back to reality.

"Are you alright? We can go back if you want to." He asked in a concerned tone.

"It's all too soon." I mumbled

"What?" He asked.

"This all happening to fast. I mean we just got together again and the battle is not too far. If something happens to you I-." I covered my mouth and tears started to fall freely.

"Hey now, it's ok. Nothing will happen to me." He said while hugging me.

Then there's me sobbing.

I held on to him. As if I was gonna lose him, hopefully I won't. Gosh that would be terrible. I can't imagine life without him.. I love him so much. Already. It's so horrifying just to even think of something happening to him.

"There there. Let's go inside." He said.

I think I kinda fixed my face by wiping off the tears. Well, at least no one can understand I cried............a river. Hopefully they won't. But they will understand something has been bothering me.

We walked back inside, because, duh! Do you think I would be able to stay in that view or atmosphere or situation or whatever you wanna call it.

"What's up with you guys?" Mysha asked.

"Yeah. Why the short face?" The dryad asked.

I wanted to laugh at that so bad. But I couldn't when I remembered I was supposed to be sad.

"It's. Why the long face. Not short." Danny corrected.

"My bad. But seriously. What's wrong?" The dryad asked.

"Haven't you guys been looking outside?" I asked with a little bit more of a loud tone.

"No." The dryad and Mysha said together while shaking their heads together.

"What?!" Danny yelled.

"And I was over here thinking that your stalking would be useful in this situation." I said and facepalmed.

"Will you guys stop overreacting and just tell what happened." Mysha said.

"It's the third sign." I said.

"Already!?" Mysha and the dryad exclaimed together.

"I know." I included.

"Guys, stop being surprised by this. We all knew this was going to happen. Plus, aren't we people here to actually fight against him." Danny said.

"Oh yeah, right. Exactly, correct. Very good point Danny." I said.

He rolled his eyes and then facepalmed in a very annoyed way. I don't blame him... I mean I would to the same if I were in his place and someone became dumb like me at that point.