CHAPTER TWELVE: THE FIRST STEP

No talking. No plans. No creativity. Only silence. As it's starting. Like we don't have a chance. We're already failing.

"Guys. Forget about the plan. Let's think of how what we are going to use to fight him." I broke the silence.

"Shall we head there?" Mysha asked to The dryad.

"Certainly." The dryad said.

"Wait a second. Head where?" Danny said.

"To retrieve our wands." Mysha said.

"Where?" I asked.

"To the forest." The dryad answered.

"What are we waiting for? Let's start moving." Danny said.

We start going to the forest.

I am still thinking about the incident that happened with The Shadow. I was confident about this battle before.

But, now I am losing to my own thoughts.

How am I supposed to fight against this world's deadliest creature when I am losing confidence? How am I supposed to save an entire world when I can't even properly take care of myself?

Just how?

"What are you thinking about?" Danny asked noticing my worried expression.

"I am just scared." I said.

"I understand what you're going through. But look at the bright side. If you stay confident enough and you save this world from destruction, you can go back home feeling proud of yourself." Danny said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. And also...."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You will finally achieve something in your life." Danny said and then laughed.

"You idiot!" I said and punched him playfully on the arm.

"Oh meh god. Save meh!" He said in a stupid way.

I couldn't help but laugh at how silly he is. Just like me. I am very lucky to have him.

Oh my god. I am already acting like one of those over protective, crazy girlfriends. I can't be one of those creatures.

We finally reach the forest. I wonder why it took us so long?

*has a flashback of me and Danny just a while ago*

Oh.. That's why. I get it.

We pause at a tree. Why? I don't know. Yet.

"Guys. What are we doing here?" I asked breaking the ice.

Am I even supposed to use this? The "breaking the ice" thingy?

"To retrieve our wands you dumb head." The dryad said.

"Hey we're here for the first time. You can't blame us for not knowing." Danny said

I love him. I hope you know that. I mean you probably know that. I've been rambling on and on and on about how much I love Danny. But still.

"Ok. So here are your wands." Mysha said.

She handed us our wands. Mine looked very beautiful. It had an elegant design at the bottom or also the place where I am supposed to hold the wand. It kind of looks like Ginny Weasley's wand. Oh my gosh, this is a dream come true!