CHAPTER FOURTEEN: SPELLS AND DREADED WORDS

After the incident which had happened with me. You know, me almost dying because of my "carelessness" as Danny would say it. It wasn't my fault ok? I was just doing some "deep-life-thoughts" which are important for a 21 year old. Ok fine, I was somewhat at fault, I'll try being careful.

Danny has finished learning the spells. Which means it is my turn to learn the spells now.... Yay!

Not.

This is going to be really complicated. First off, the spells are in french. Second off, if one enunciation goes wrong, all hell breaks loose. Third off, I can't learn for shit! I have a horrible brain, I have no idea why didn't I develop my parent's brains? Why? What sin did I do in my past life? Ok I am being over dramatic, I'll stop.

"How's the learning going on Jasmine?" Danny asked.

It was almost as if he is teasing me, because he knows how useless I am when it comes to learning things. Wish, I could have a genius brain, like my boyfriend.

"It is going fine, thank you." I said, trying not to give away too much of my concentration, cause I gotta learn!

"Do you need some help?" He asked, sitting next to me.

Aww, look at him being sweet and adorable! Best boyfriend ever! I am so lucky, get jelly people, please note the sarcasm. About the jelly part.

"Sure! Just your shoulder will be enough." I said and I lay my head on his shoulder. I am just being to needy right now. I hope he doesn't mind. I don't think he will. Most probably.

"You alright? Don't fall asleep." He said.

"I won't! I've got spells to learn you idiot." I said.

"Okay. I believe you, maybe." He said and he laughed.

"Danny!" I smacked his arm playfully.

"Ow! Sorry!" He said.

"Did that hurt? I am sorry!" I said quickly tensing.

"Oh Jasmine, why are you so adorable and gullible." He said, pinching my cheek.

"I hate you! Don't talk to me!" I said and made a pissed off face of a toddler.

Both of us, no longer able to hold it in, burst out laughing at this. We can never be serious together. Hopefully, we'll be successful for the mission that we're here for.

"Oh my god, you two have started again?" Delilah said.

"Sorry not sorry." I said.

"Same." Danny said and shrugged

"Daniel, I hope you do realize the fact that you are indeed distracting Jesy from her study session." Mysha said.

"Ok ok, Danny please GTFO." I said with a smile.

"We've got a seven year old with us. Please refrain from using such vulgar language." Danny said with a smirk, and he left.

Don't go, I don't wanna learn these spells. Unless if it gets me to Hogwarts. Which is highly unlikely to happen, as I am already 21, I just won't get my Hogwarts letter. Why am I even thinking about Hogwarts? You've got spells to learn Jesy. Learn Jesy learn.

Just as I was half way through learning the spells. I heard the three of them laughing. They're having fun, without me. That's it. Break time!

I left my room, and went downstairs. As I came downstairs, no one cared to notice which I don't care about by the way, just so you know. I reached downstairs and sat next to Danny on the dining table.