CHAPTER SIX: THE SIGNS

I turned and saw. A guy. Not just any regular guy. A wattpad cute/fantasy boy. Gosh why can't guys like that couldn't be in my school or university.

But damn! He is so cute.

He is just perfect. With that hair, which is the perfect shade of brown which suits perfectly with his blue eyes. And that jawline, sharp enough to cut diamond. Oh my god.

I think I might be falling for him.

Already.

It's so hopeless. I am so hopeless.

But I can't help it.

He is just that cute.

But wait.... Why is he here? How did this perfect creature even here? ( I didn't say human because he is just that perfect). Oh.... My..... God...... Is he here because he is just like me? I need to know.

"Would you introduce yourself?" said The dryad with quite a firm tone which sounded very rude. Like hello how can you even talk to beautiful creature like that. That's it. I don't like the dryad. She is a very mean meano. And I don't like mean meanos. Does that make sense. Hopefully it does.

"Yeah sure." Said the cute guy. By his accent I found out he is british. Yaaaaas. Thank you lord.

"Hello everyone. My name is Daniel Darkwood and I was brought over here by a magical wrist watch." Said the cute guy, who is now known as Daniel the cute guy.

"You too?" I asked.

"Uh what do you mean?" said Daniel.

"Sorry. I meant to say that I was brought in this world by a magical locket." I replied.

"Oh wow! We already relate so much." said Daniel.

"Oh dear, we think so much alike." I thought to myself.

Gosh! He is not only good looking but he is also very nice to people.

"I know right! It feels so good to relate with people." I said and then mentally facepalmed myself.

He laughed and he looked adorable. Then there is me, who looks and sounds like dying donkey everytime I laugh. God what is up with everyone looking pretty when they're doing ANYTHING.

"Ok can we now sit in the gazebo and discuss about the battle we are gonna fight in." Mysha said.

"Yeah sure. Why not." Daniel said.

"Sorry Mysha." I replied.

"Can we now move?" Said the dryad. Man why the heck is she being so rude?

"Ok fine! You little rude daughter of a nutcracker." I yelled.

"Calm down Jesy!" Mysha exclaimed.

"Sorry baby. I couldn't control it." I replied.

After all that we all started moving to the gazebo.

"So would you like to introduce yourself?" asked Daniel.

"Sorry. I completely forgot. My name is Jessica Knightstone but people call me Jesy so you can call me Jesy. I am 21 and I was brought in this world by magical locket as you already know. And I think that's all I would like to say about me." I blabbered.

"Nice. So have you completed uni Jesy?" Daniel asked. My heart kinda skipped a beat when he called me Jesy.

"Yeah I have. A degree in Psychology." I replied. 

"Oh my god. Even me. High five." Daniel said. Then we both high fived, is that even a word?

"By the way. You can call me Danny." Daniel said. "And also. Do you mind if I call you Jasmine?" included Daniel.

"Sure. I don't mind." I said.

Just like that me and Danny were walking and talking and laughing and it was very fun, you know to have someone just as funny and weird as you. And we relate to things so much. And also he looks so familar like I've met him before. What is up with me feeling that I've met with people before?

Like we both don't like onions and we love chocolate and we are both procrastinators with a terrible fear of getting a grade below B and we both find peace in black and the most important thing.

We both don't like The dryad.

Glad, that I am not alone who feels that. Honestly she can just stick back to whatever tree she originates from, she pisses me off that much.

"Thank god!" Danny and I said in a unision. Why you may ask. Because we finally reached the gazebo! Yay! Maybe? Well... It is for me because I am so fucking tired and I don't even know what time it is.

But I am still thinking where have I met Danny. He looks familiar, he sounds familiar. But I am not able to remember where is he from?

"Ok when are we gonna go to the battle?" I dropped the question.  

"Whenever he wants." Mysha answered.

"What do you mean?" Danny asked

"She means to say, the time when he wants to battle, it will be the worst time for all the creatures. They will all lock themselves in to protect themselves. The skies will be dark. And all the plants and trees will wither and die. And those who plan to fight against him are tortured so that they don't start a battle." The dryad explained.

"Even the cherry tree?" I asked.

"Indeed." The dryad replied.

"But why?" Danny asked.

"He is just that scary and powerful. He is that power to make such a fearful impact on everyone which causes everyone to hide from him to save their lives." Mysha said.

"That's terrible." I said.

"This is why the four of us will be going against him. To save this world." The dryad said.

"Let's save this world from he who musn't be named!" Danny exclaimed.

"It's he who must NOT be named be named Danny." I corrected.

"You just took away the whole fun Jesy." Mysha said.

"Sorry not sorry. I just love Harry Potter that much." I replied.

Everyone including the dryad laughed on that comment. Hopefully the four of us will succeed in the mission.

***

A/N: Hey guys! How are you? Are you fine? I pray you'll stay fine. If you're sick well then I pray that you'll be fine soon :). I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. If you did then pleeeaaaasssssseeeeee vote. If you have any suggestions you can tell me in the comments. And also keep wondering that where did Jesy meet Danny. I hope you have a good day or night. Byeeeee.

Razi xx