CHAPTER THIRTEEN: RECOVERY AND REALTIONSHIPS

"Léviter." Danny said pointing at a vase.

Holy crap! It's levitating! I probably should have guessed it when he said it. Now I am sure he is gonna play with the spells and scare the crap out of me. Oh Danny, why are you so adorable.

"Daniel! Be careful!" Mysha exclaimed.

"Don't worry Mysha, I won't-- Crap!" Danny yelled.

"Oh my god! Danny you idiot!" I yelled.

That dumb creature broke the vase by dropping it from a 10 feet height. He could have been hurt! Anyone could have been hurt! He should have been careful! I am just glad everyone is safe.

"Sorry guys." Danny said in an embarassed tone.

"Oh Danny. It's ok." I said.

"By the way Jasmine. Did I ever remind you the fact that I am the clumsiest person on Earth?" Danny asked.

"What?" I said

"I am sorry." He said moving backwards.

"You are clumsy and you don't know how to do spells and you still did it?" I said.

"I am sorry! I won't do it again." He said.

"DANIEL AUGUSTUS DARKWOOD, ARE YOU INSANE!?" I yelled.

"I am so-- wait. Did you just say my middle name?" He asked.

I paused and just replayed what I said in my head. I did say his middle name. But, how? I mean with my amnesia I shouldn't be having that information in my brain, wait a minute. Am I finally recovering?

"Holy moly guacamole! Jasmine you are remembering things! Oh my god this is amazing!" Danny exclaimed.

Which then proceeded with another tight hug. Aww. Yes I am "awwing" on my relationship. What? I love him, I think we have already established that fact. I can't help it. I know I am annoying. But that's just the way I am and I am enjoying it.

"I am never forgetting this incident at any circumstances Mr. Daniel." I said

"No one cares about that Jasmine." He said with a childish smile.

"I do!" Mysha said waving her hands.

"Me too!" I said in an exciting tone.

"Can anyone be by my side for once?" He said.

I walked to him and stood near his side. Get it? Cause he said can someone be by my side, and I am standing near his side.... No? Not even a little funny? Alright, I will try to make it better. (Sorry for the horrible pun)

"Why did you move next to me?" He asked.

"Well, you wanted someone by your side. So I am!" I said.

"Ha ha ha. That was so laugh I forgot how to funny." He said with the most prominent poker face ever.

"Why you gotta be so mean?" I whined.

"Because sweetheart, this is life and you gotta deal with it." He said.

"You and your stupid life related quotes." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ok everyone. Enough time pass." The dryad said.

"Actually I have been wondering. What to call you?" I said.

"What do you mean?" The dryad said.

"I mean that, there should be a name for you so that when you are somewhere far we can call you." I explained.