You're A Beast

By the next day, Jack came out of his house with an axe carrying some wood with his other hand. He may have a small figure but his will sure is big. Being Irish himself, the forest doesn't scare him since he love the forest since he was young. Soon one by one of the woods were chopped down to small burnable pieces. The clanking sound sure alerted some of the animals.

Back at Mark's lilttle home, his ears twitched by the far but clear wood clanking sounds. He soon gets up, streched and opened up the door. He breath in the fresh morning air. Soon the vague wood sound could be heard again. *thunk* "Ja..ck... He must be chopping some wo..ods.." Mark have some slurred in his speech but sometimes it's okay.

"I wonder... Does that creature... Mark... Had a home or not? Why did he ran away? Oh... I guess he might hurt me... Oh well..." says Jack as he finishes chopping those woods. He collects it and went straight inside. Burn some of them in the fire place as rest while rocking his chair. Jack as a farmer, he will plant some vegetables and fruits by the clearing and will sold them by the near city. He doesn't really like the bustling places so built a house near the forest.

"I should met that human Jack... Tonight... I should say sorry..." Hesitant he might sound, Mark braves himself to do so. He stomped the floor goes out te house. Good for him, he had excellent ears and keen sense of smell but his eyesight sure is blurry. He can't see far objects very well but that doesn't stops him from hunting.

Soon night came upon them, as the night sky starts to darken. It starts to rain slowy bringing thunder and storms with it. So the chance of Mark to transform is none. He can't change and hunting for tonight is quite low. So reserved some of the life stocks that he kept in his house. His house really smelt like a slauther house. While half rotten animals just hanging around his kitchen area and some of it hidden under rocks and leaves.

Jack soon woken up from his rocking chair, adjusting his grey baret and his blue sweater. He bring the shotgun just in case things went wrong. He soon step out his house. After a few minutes walk, he could see a house from a distance. The house sure is far from everyone. If he didn't roam deeper into the woods he would've known.

Jack creeps closer to the house avoiding any leaves on the ground as he is closer. Jack is now in front of the door. He whispers "Oh? It's not close..." As the door creaks, the beasts' ear twitch but returns normal again. His ears were pointer, his figure is bigger and his fur is thicker even he didn't turn into a warewolf.

Jack walk upon Mark. Jack stare straight upon the sleeping beast. He is snoring softly despite his non human features. He has a dog like snout. Jack whispers again "You're a beast... A warewolf Mark.." As he tries to touches Marks' pointy ears. Mark jolted up from his wodden bed and almost clawed Jack's face off. "You've woken me... oh..." Brushes his eyes, Mark soon realize the human in front of him.

He soon stay still as he lowers his gaze. "Do..n't look at me... I'm a bea...st.." Jack shakes his head as replied "Yes you do... and tell me... Why you ran away?" Mark soon looked upon Jack as said "I could've hurt yo..u.." Jack soon sat beside him on the bed. He shakes his head and said again "Maybe... Well tell me... Mark...If that is your name..." Mark nodded... "Okay... Mark..." The awkward night continues as Mark stays silent as the rain is louder and louder till Jack's voice sink into them. Jack tries to touch those ears again, soon Mark's back shivers. "No... Stop..." As Mark grabbed Jack's hand and soon let go he lowers his gaze again.

He then got up from the bed, ushered Jack out from the house and closes the door. He left Jack in the rain. Jack soon sits infront of the door till the rain stops. As the rain stops he soon left. Mark opens the door and Jack is now gone.

Wow... I sure like to write this long ass stories.. okay... thanks for reading... do anything you want... by: Z