Vision 14

I sighed for the fifth time as I waited for my mother. She was making the last order when she came to meet me. She had a maid bring up hot tea to help me relax. 

"Now Claire, you already completed the mating ceremony. We all felt it. You are now apart of the clan and our family again. We can also talk with our minds to each other." She was on a roll. No stopping her. I took a sip of my tea and smell lavender and blood. Of course, blood will help any vampire relax. She continued on and I nodded. 

"Once you are bonded you know each other's thought and feel each other whole. So at the time, you both decided to come out of you "room" you basically announced to everyone you will marry that day." We what! I think I choked on tea. 

"Mother, that's ridiculous! I just wanted to see you guys. Not marry him today. We have so much to prepare and not to mention undo all of my memories." 

"Well sweetie, we were hoping it would come back to you once you've.." 

"MATED!" 

"Well, yes.. you see we all hoped that was the key to whatever they did to you. I really thought you knew. I'm sorry." 

Mother eyes were glass over. I knew I struck a cord and it was hard to stop it. I wasn't ready. 

Claire, we don't have too. I am still mated to you and that is much stronger. 

I heard him and choose not to listen to him. I was furious he thought that I knew. 

"Mother, I'm sorry. Not today. Not until we are sure what I can do about this mind of mine." I reached out the touch her hand. She accepted it and smile lovingly at me. 

"We will wait, besides your father was against it from the very beginning. Seems you two are very alike." I laughed at that. If father and I were alike then I have a problem on my hands.

Yes, you do.

Stop mind reading me!

I heard the door open and it was Sienna and Selina. 

"Can we come in now?" Of course, they were eavesdropping. I nod and they came running in. Behind them, Claus was looking for my mother. Must be feeding time for him. I wonder how she feeds him. He climbs into her arms and turns to me. 

"Sis, are you married yet? " 

"No. You still have time to take me away and play with me." 

"Yay!" He said leaving the room with mother.

"So, you are not marrying him?" Sienna asked. 

"Why, he is your mate. You can't live without him now." Selina was the one with more attitude about stuff like this. Sienna was playful.

"Girls, when you are my age and find your mate would you.." 

"YES!" Both of them seriousness was like a wave hitting over my chair. Hiding my smile I just shook my head. They were raised knowing this stuff from birth.. same as me until I lost my memories. 

"Okay, okay. You win. But, I won't do it until I'm all fixed. I don't want to have uncontrollable urges to kill my family." I am serious about that fact. The both looked at me with understanding.
Bursting in my room father was wearing a white suit with a silk flower. 

"Thank you!! I was not ready to give up my little girl. At least not to him." There's a grudge my father has with Avett. That was another thing on my list to mend.
He came and hugged me, Gianni was right behind he looked disgusted at his suit. 

"It smells in here!" I blushed knowing full well what he meant. Father turned away my sisters didn't look me in the eye. Seems like the maids didn't do such a job with the time they had.