Vision 4

Hi Guys! So the story is fast pace I know. It will slow down after she... well you will find out! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could not make out what was happening. It was like my body needed his touch and craved his blood. It was electrifly and dangerous all at the same time. Ellis looked at me and then to him "You!! You are her mate!?" He said the words mate and I lost it or my body lost it and knew what that word ment. What in the blazes was a mate and what did it have to do with me? The man looked at me not with hate or longing, but with understanding and love. He started to walk towards me until Ellis shot in his direction.

"Do not take another step towards her." Ellis had his gun dead on him. He stopped midway and made sure I was not harmed with the way his eye checked every inch of my body and like that he turned to Ellis.

"I will take my mate with me, you have no more use for her and I will leave your family alone." He voice was dark and heavy, laced with sweet temptation It was much more sexy and horrificly sweet than the other man. I gather the courage to speak or as much as I thought I could.

"Ellis, I will go with him and make sure they won't attack. Please go back to Elijah and wait for me. I promise I will not be harmed." I said as I started to walk to this Mates side. How did I know I was not going to be harmed, or worse killed, how is it that my body was no longer out of control. As I got closer I could feel his blood boiling hot, I could smell sweet cinnamon and a hint of lavender. It only made my thighs tighten and just like that I knew I would be lost to him.

"Claire they will kill you, you don't understand what you are to them." he screamed with tears coming down looking heart broken. It killed me to see him this way but something told me leaving this man would kill me more. Ellis was lost on the hold this man had. It was strong, almost unbreakable, and it could kill me if I lost the chance to find out why.

"I will be fine, He has no desire to hurt me. I can feel it, he only wants to protect me." I said taking his hands. My breath stopped I looked up into his eyes and I can tell he was at peace and only wanted to get me out of there where no harm could come to me. It was all from on touch of his hands, all these emotions and desire.

I nodded to him letting him know it was time to go before Elijah came out and started to fire at him. My heart ached at that thought, seeing him hurt would somehow break me.

"Close your eyes or keep them open, We will be running faster than you remember." With that, he picked me up and started to dash into the forest to the west. I dared myself to look back to see where Ellis was, however, it was too late. Saying goodbye to my dear brother left me heartbroken. To say I was calm would be a lie. I was breathing fast, my whole body was hot and my blood kept racing up to my thick arteries at my neck. My whole body went rigid and I kept my eyes on his face. He was handsome with light blue almost crystal like eyes and his skin was a palest white with a hint of blue veins reaching up from his neck. He was not cold and not warm it was strange. My body was comfortable in his embrace, not like it was with Ellis. 

"What is your name?" I asked him not realizing he had slowed down. He came to a light jog then started to walk. Looking down at me he smiled and there I saw his teeth, and his fangs! My eyes widen at the surprised and then a flood of memories came back to me. Memories of me playing in the snow and blood everywhere. Laughing with two people and a small little boy who is now in front of me.

"My name is Avett. I have been betrothed to you, my Princess." Avett said with clarity and sureness that I knew everything he was saying was true.

"Avett, I remember you when I was little. My memories are coming back slowly...." But something about letting him know more stopped me. There was something about my memories that confused me.

"What you are is a vampire. That is what the leaders like to call you but the technical term is Night Warrior." He said.

I looked at him and shock my head, I knew exactly what he was saying. We studied Vampires in history. It was one of my favorite stories to learn. Looking back now I am surprised I haven't remembered anything. 

"I know wh.. who we are." I said while looking into his eyes. He had a soft gaze and it just made me want to stay with him forever. Looking down to his lips then to his neck my mouth went dry. I had this urge to bite into him and taste him.

"We should continue if you wish to get there before night fall."
"Where are you taking me? Do I have parents?" Looking now at his eyes, he leans into my face then smells me. I blush or at least I should have.
"You smell like them. We will need to fix that once you are home. Your mother will be happy to clean you up." Mother!

"I have a mother!?" My eyes widen and filled of hope. I always wanted a mother to care for and love me. I never got to connect with Ellis mother before she died.

"Yes, and she has mourned your loss a long time now." He chuckled and that made my heart sing.

And with that, he started his pace. It wasn't as fast as before which I'm glad because I wanted to take in my surroundings. It's just like riding in the car only in a more comfortable car. He held me with care but tight as to not let me fall. He did not say much after that only looked ahead to make sure we didn't run into anything. I slowly got bored and just stared at his features. Memorizing every inch of his perfect chin, his lips that are turning a light shade of blue, his sharpe nose and the cool of his eyes. His hair brushing lightly with the wind blowing past us. His arms felt firm and his chest was another thing I wasn't going to think about...