Vision 8

Hot and heavy this next part!  Rated R!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Avett stood by the door but, this time inside my room. It was weird he would look at me then turn to the window. I was already in bed reading a book Selina said would help me understand our family and it history. It did a little until some parts got confusing for me to continue on. I stopped reading and put it on the bedside.

"Avett, could you turn the light off please." With a flash, he was already dimming the room. Only the moonlight was shining in. It was beautiful, half full with light clouds. Peaceful and quiet was the night, I pulled the covers over me and tried to sleep. Instead, I was staring at the moon for a long time. Then I felt the sheets move. It was Avett, he lies next to me and started to hum. 

"What are you doing?" I asked looking up at him. 

"Helping you sleep." He pulled me on to his chest and I didn't dare breathe. Being this close to him left fear that I might not control myself and attack him for the bloodlust. 

"Claire, I won't do anything unless you say it's okay." His voice was low and dark. He was having the same feelings of uncontrollable desire as myself. It was coating my senses, the room and even if I dare ask the halls.

"Avett, I'm not afraid of what I'll do. I'm afraid that I will not be able to stop." I said looking into his eyes.
I was half on top of him. My hands on his chest and our mouth were close enough to that all he had to do was move an inch and we would be kisses. 

"Claire, I will be able to stop you but not unless you tell me." His eyes were dark and he looked at me with lust. This was too close even for him. I moved in to kiss him. It was fast and deep with that his kiss and his hands were all over my body. He was gentle and hard with his kiss. I moan in his kiss and it only brought out his fangs. I felt the growth of mine as well it becomes second nature that I knew it would be another question to ask. Later.

"Cla.." I shook my head to stop him from talking. I didn't want to talk anymore. I traveled my hand down towards his groin. He was hard under his clothes. I wanted to tear it to bits! His hands were pulling up my nightgown and he found my legs. Stroking them up and down send shivers throughout my body. 

"Please!" I begged him to touch me more. The bond was hard to ignore now. He was all that filled my mind. I pulled his shirt off and traced his chest. He had quite a set of abs that made me wonder how much he worked on them. 

He trailed his kisses down to my neck and to my collarbone. With one hand he pulled down my nightgown. I was half naked. My breasts were exposed and he traveled down to suck on my nipples. Carefully he played with them with his tongue. I gasp for air not realizing I was holding my breath. My hands were on his chest half pushing and pulling him. Then he bit me just light on my breast. I felt the trickle of blood and knew it was healed instantly. 

He moaned in approval. 

"My sweet Claire, you taste like roses." He continued on the other breast and did the same. Bit right into it and drank some more. I was sweating now. This was more than I thought I could handle. 

"Avett...I" And with that, he cranes his head back to look at me. Knowing now what I needed. He exposed his neck to me. 

"You need to drink too." He was right. I was dry from never trying blood since I arrived.
I kissed him lightly on his neck and licked my fangs to make sure they were ready. I sunk them into his skin and felt them tare. Blood filled my mouth and I started to drink. I felt his blood in me all around me. His mind was open to me. I knew now what he was thinking. Control, love, protect. Only those things were in his mind. 

"Claire, not too much. I need strength to protect you." He said while pulling away. I must have looked like a mess. Blood smeared on my face because he did something that took me by surprise. He was on top of me and sank his fang into my neck. It was so fast that I couldn't stop it, not that I wanted to. It felt so good to have him in my mind. He was being filled with everything I am. 

"Claire, unless you want to stop." I shook my head and looked him in the eyes. 

"Your eyes are red." I said realizing he must have been a full vampire like me. 

"Only because I just turned 20 last month." I was shocked! 

"Happy birthday!" I said trying to sit up. He just started laughing.

"Claire you have no idea how much control you have. How are you able to stop everything like that." He said sitting up next to me. I looked at him confused. 

"Oh, is that not normal to say happy birthday?" I said not realizing what he meant.
He just gave me a kissed, a deep kiss and then a smile. 

"You should sleep, we went pretty far now I will have to explain myself to your father." 

"What! No, you can't tell him what we just did." Not noticing that I was still half naked until he started to pull my dress back up. I caught his hands and looked at him. I must have a determined face because he let go and just pulled me into his arms. 

"Claire, you have so much power. So much authority over me you can easily get anything you want." 

I was the one that kissed him back and this time I pushed him down on the bed and was on top of him. I reached down to his pants and started to unbutton when he reached down to help. Once he shimmies his way out of his pants he's growing penis was against my leg. It sent shiver over me but I didn't let it stop me. I lifted myself up and on top of his tip. I felt it lingered at the open of my sex. He held me at my waist and helped me glide down till he was fully inside. I gasped at the pain and pleasure from it all. He was large and thick I looked down into his eyes and he was not sure if this was safe. I leaned down to kiss him.

"Avett, it's okay. I want this. My whole body is craving for this." He then kissed me and flip us over so I was down on the bottom. 

"Claire, I can't hold back now. I will have to take you until we both are done." I shook my head knowing too well what I started. 

He was gentle with me going slowly in and out. I felt wet and hot down my legs and my sex. I must have gotten tighter because he went faster. He places his hands on my breast and started to play with my nipples. Leaning down he bit hard into my right breast. This time there was a lot of blood. We got so much on the sheets I didn't care. 

"Claire bit me." He whispered as he bit my other breast.
I ran my hands through his hair and he comes up so I can sink my teeth into his neck again. I was not gently this time. So much blood was now on me I forgot about everything. We were now mixed in our blood. He quickened his pace and I felt something rising. It was at the pit of my stomach. It lowered down to my sex and he felt it. He knew I was close, he licked my neck and rose up to see my whole body. He smiled and I could not help but reach out to touch his chest. He was covered in blood too. 

He went faster and I felt my breast jumping from his speed. I held my breath and just looked into his eyes. The moonlight gave light to our lovemaking. He was almost there, I could feel it. It was almost unbearable for me now. I had to let go and when I did he came into me as well. He then lowered himself on top of me and bit me again. I bit back and we stayed there drinking each other in.