Ch9 • Best Gift Ever

Start from the beginning

"How about now? How're you feeling?"

"Feeling better.. Thanks love.."

After he massaged my feet, he helped me remove my dress.

"Doc said you can't shower tonight." He said. I whined. "Do it in the morning.. For now, you could just wash quickly." He added.

Up until going to the bathroom, he's holding me.

"Don't tell me you're going to wash me up too?"

He smirked. "Why not?"

"I can do it myself Sethie.. You can go out now. You have to change too.."

He surrendered and went out closing the door. I am still on my undergarments and I feel cold. I switched on the heater and removed my undies. I removed my make-up and washed my face, arms, legs and my genitalia of course.

I looked for a towel but I found none. Even a robe. What the?!

"Love! Towel please!"

I called and called but he isn't answering. I peeked at the door and he's not here. Where is he?

I had no choice but to go out the bathroom naked. No one's in here so, it's okay.

I'm looking for a towel in the closet. Oh my gosh, there's no towel! Where is it?!

"Hey," I jumped at his voice behind me.

I raised my brows still backfacing him. "Where have you been?"

"Uhh, just at the terrace.." He awkwardly said. "Where are your clothes?"

I turned to him and he's now in front of me. I'm covering my busts with my arms and crossed my legs. "Where are the towels?"

I saw his famous smirk. Oh great! Here he is again..

He walked to the closet and grabbed something under. When he stood up, he put the robe on me.

"Extra robes and towels are under that drawer," he said. Then he went to the bathroom and I lay on the bed.

After Seth washed up, he also laid beside me. I turned and hugged him. I'm tracing his chest down to his abdomen with my finger. I am suddenly in heat. I want Seth. I want my husband.

"Let's sleep. I'm tired.." He mumbled closed eyes.

I sneered. How dare he refuse me?! This is the first! Even when he's tired, when it comes to lovemaking, he'll not reject me. What's wrong with him?!

I turned the opposite direction. Then suddenly I felt a hot liquid fell off my eye. I weeped and it continuously poured until I can't help but to sniff. I felt him moved and a hand was on my waist.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He made me face him. "Are you hurt?"

I'm biting my lips to prevent myself from bawling out. I shook my head and turned back again.

He sighed. "Niks you have to rest. Don't tire yourself."

But my tears just can't stop. What is wrong with me? I got so emotional lately with just shallow things.

I heard Seth sighed again. I felt him kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry.. Don't cry now.. I love you.." He softly said.

And just as I gently heard him said that he loves me, I stopped from crying. My eyes were closed and he was hugging me from behind.

I turned to face him. "I love you too.."

I realized Seth was having a hard time too just like me when it comes to our job and personal life. But I didn't see it. I just focused on what I feel. Even my emotions got so much sensitive. Sometimes I want Seth to be with me all the time, but there are times that I loathe him. I feel sorry for him.