What you love to do together

Robin:
Two words: prank and cuddle. It's both of your slogans: pranks and cuddles are life. It's what one says to the other when they've pulled of a massive prank and are currently being hunted down. The both of you will just start cuddling, and either the person won't find you, or see you and walk off blushing madly.

Kid flash:
You didn't like running at first, it was to tiring. But when Wally came along, he talked you into going on a jog together. To say the least, it was rather enjoyable. The two of you talked, learned what the other's favorite running music was, and just had an all out good time. After that, it became a routine. Go on a jog at least once a day. So because of Wally, you started liking running a lot more. And not just because you could look at his abs (but it was a plus).

Kaldur:
He liked to go swimming, and you loved to see his face light up when he talked about Atlantis, and all the people, fish, and plants there. He promises that someday, he will take you there. He promises that you'd love it, but you always argue that you couldn't love anything more than him.

Superboy:
The two of you mostly like to watch movies, although sometimes the both of you just enjoy watching the static. Conner said it calmed him down, and you can see how someone could get mesmerized by it.
--------------------------------------
Tell me if this is good, and if u want more parts like this, or if I should add in more characters. Cause idk. It all looks the same amount of bad to me.
Bye my lovely peeps!