Robin x villain!reader

So this was requested by ladybughartscatnoir so if this is good plz tell me if this is any good. And in this story ur catwoman's daughter .
On with the story!
   Of course, it just had to be me to rob Penguin. Who else? But the bad part? I was fighting a bunch of birds. And losing. That's right. Catwoman's daughter, losing to a bunch of birds. Catwoman would be ashamed. Now, I could call for back up. The last time me and Robin met, he said to just give him a call if I got myself into any trouble. But really? How pathetic would I sound? 'Yea I need some help... No. Nothing bad. Just a bunch of birds.' Yea, not happening. But the birds were winning, whether I wanted to admit it or not. They were a pack of vultures, and they were swarming me. I was on the edge of a tall building, so the only way I could go was down. I saw Penguin out of the corner of my eye, and he had his umbrella pointed at me.
"End of the line, girly," he said.
"Yea, for you," a voice cackled. The swung in, and I saw who it was. Robin!
"I never said I needed help," I said.
"But it looked like you did." I rolled my eyes.
"Wait, were you following me?!"
"Maybe." He scratched the back of his neck.
"Aww. Birdie's got a girlfriend. How touching. But not for long!" Penguin said, and started to shoot. I took out my whip and pulled away the umbrella before either of us could get hit. Then in no time, me and Robin had all the vultures rounded up. Penguin was next, but we looked around and he was nowhere to be seen.
"So what'd you steal this time?" Robin asked.
"Cat statue."
"Wait. Why would Penguin have a cat statue?" Just then, the cat statue started ticking. 3 seconds. Robin quickly grabbed the statue and threw it far up into the air. It exploded.
"That was close," he said.
"Yea," I agreed.
"So do you maybe want to... I don't know... Get something to eat?"
"Is the great Boy Wonder asking Catwoman's daughter out on a date?" I smirked.
"Uh... Maybe... Yes."
"Sure."
"Wait, really?"
"Yea. Just give me some time to get ready."
   And that's how you and the Boy Wonder became girlfriend and boyfriend.
----------------------------
Hey. Yea, I know the ending was bad. Do I feel bad about it? Not in the slightest. Jk, but I mean... No I'm not.
Bye my lovely peeps!