Kid Flash x reader

I don't own the pic so yea... On with the story! Btw no Artemis. I will do one with her in it, but it would mess everything up if she was here. Oh and sorry spitfire fans!
---------------------------------------------
(Wally's pov.)
I'm running so fast. To fast, even. I can't stop. I ran right into a girl. We both fall on the ground, me landing on my leg and her doing a backflip and landing on her feet.
"Ouch." I said.
"Are you ok?" She asked. I looked up at her, just now realizing how pretty she was. Her (H/C) hair, her (E/C) eyes. What am I thinking? A girl as pretty as her probably has a boyfriend. Only then did I realize I was staring.
"Oh! Umm... Yea. I'm fine. What about you? That was a pretty cool backflip. Where'd you learn to do that?" She blushed and said,
"I taught myself." Then I remembered why I had been running in the first place.
"Sorry, I have to go. But can I see you again?" I said.
(Your pov.)
"Can I see you again?" He asked. I just stared at him, not knowing what to say. I think I like him. But he's a superhero, a lot of girls like him. But, out of all the girls that were far prettier, he chose me to see. Me.
"Yea. I'd like that." I said, my face growing redder by the second. He winked then said,
"Okay. See you later, beautiful." Then sped off. Oh yea, you will, I thought. I would worry about how he would find me later. I mean, he's a superhero for crying out loud.
---------------------------------------------
I know, this chapter was a little short, very short compared to my last one, but don't worry. I'm making a part 2. Maybe. We'll see. Depends on if I'm feeling lazy or not.
Bye my lovely peeps!