Nightwing x reader

I don't own the pic. This is gonna be hard to write cause I am writing on no ideas so yea... On with the story!
-------------------------------------------
   I was running down the streets of  Blüdhaven (oops if I spelled it wrong) because my stupid job forced me to work the night shift. I really hate that job. But anyway, back to what's happening. I'm running down the street wearing pink and blue top, black heeled boots (not the best to run in), and a knee- length black skirt. Again, not the best outfit to be running in, but I honestly just want to be home right now. I'm running because I could have sworn I saw Joker (he's almost always the villain, isn't he?). But he's a Gotham villain, right? So why would he be in Blüdhaven? Then I was surrounded by a green gas and everything went black as I herd a chilling cackle I would not soon forget.
   I woke up tied to a chair. I couldn't remember much, but then it all came flooding back to me. So fast that I got a headache. Then I heard that cackle. My god, I haven't even seen him other than on the news and he already annoys me. I looked around the room. Above me was a light, which was about the only source of light in the room. I could see the whole room, all except for the corners which were filled with shadows. Then he came into view. Him, with his green hair and green eyes. His white skin was unnerving in the light. But only then did I realize what he had in his hand. A crowbar.
"So, I was bored and saw you, so I said to myself, 'why not?' And here you are. So let's cut to the chase. You're sadly not gonna survive this." He said unemotionally, then laughed.
"How about we let the girl go before someone gets hurt?" A new voice said. I immediately recognized him as Nightwing.
"But that would be no fun, bird boy!" Joker said, then threw his crowbar at Noghtwing. He easily dodged it, and threw one of his escrima (omg how do u spell that?) sticks at joker's head, knocking him out. Or so we thought. Nightwing jumped down from the rafters he was perched on (haha bird joke) and untied me. But joker was only pretending to be knocked out. He got up with a gun and prepared to shoot Nightwing in the back, but I quickly picked up the chair and with one swing, hit the gun out of joker's hand. Nightwing turned around and, using his other escrima stick, knocked out joker for good.
"Thanks for the help. The cops will come get him, now what was a pretty lady like you doing out at a time like this?" He asked. I blushed and said,
"Well I had to take the night shift at my job, so I didn't really have a choice."
"Ok, then let's get you home," he replied, and he walked me home. On the way, we talked about pretty much anything. When we got to my apartment, I said,
"Thanks for walking me home."
"No problem," he said, and he was gone. I smiled and turned around, only to find a note on my door. It read:
   Hope to see you again.
            Your hero,
                Nightwing
Ps. Stay safe
   You smiled. I hope I see you again to, Nightwing, I thought, as I walked into my apartment and closed the door.
----------------------------------------
Sorry if this sucked, aging I ran on no ideas. And I'm thinking of starting another book. If I do, I won't stop this one. I'll tell u more about it later.
Bye my lovely peeps!