Blue Beetle x reader

(Your pov.)
   You and Jamie were taking a break from being heroes for a date.
"It'll be great. You'll love it, (Y/N)." You didn't say anything as he was pulling you by the wrist to who knows where. I had a blindfold on, so I was clumsily walking around, trying not to fall while keeping up with Jamie because he still had a hard grip on my wrist. A couple times I almost fell, and Jamie helped me. We soon slowed down and I herd a door opening. Jamie must have pulled a chair out for me, because he sat me down.
"Can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked.
"Oh, yea. Sorry, I forgot about that."
I took the blindfold off to find a candle lit table with red cloth. There were other tables like ours around us, but no one else was there. There was also a big stage in the front of the room with a microphone
"Where is everyone else? Wait did you..."
"I rented the place out." He smiled sheepishly, which I found adorable.
"Jamie, you didn't have to."
"I would do anything for you. Witch is why I brought you here to show you that." He then walked up on the stage. The music to 'Classic' started, and you gasped.
   Start song
----------------time skip to end of song-
   The song ended, and Jamie walked off the stage.
"You didn't have to-" he cut you off by kissing you passionately. You kissed back, with just as much passion as him.
You broke off, and he said,
"I told you, I'll do anything for you." You both smiled, and sat down at the table to order your food. It had to be the best date ever.
-----------------------------------------
Don't worry, that part 2 for kid flash x reader x Robin is still coming. I just had this idea in my head for a wile, and wanted to get it out. Sorry if the media doesn't work, I'm really hoping it does. Next will (hopefully if I don't get sidetracked) be my kid flash x reader x Robin.
Bye my lovely peeps!