Kid flash x reader

Requested by lovecake4ever. Hope this turns out well, cause idk if it will or not... On with the story!
(Wally's pov)
  I want to ask (Y/N) (L/N) to marry me. The problem is, I don't know how. I need some help, but I already asked almost every member on the team. Some of them are going to be off world, some on patrol, and some just doing random things. All of them were busy. Dick told me that I should ask someone on the Justice League, so who better than Flash?
"Hey Barry?" I asked.
"Yea?" He saw how nervous I was, "You ok, kid?"
"Uh, yea. But I need to ask you for help."
"What is it? A meta human terrorizing a city? Mirror master went wild? Oh, I got it! You can't find your super suit again?" I blushed.
"No, none of that."
"Then what?"
"Can you help me plan the perfect way to ask (Y/N) to marry me?" At that, it seamed like Barry went into fangirl mode.
"YES! I thought you'd never ask her ok, so here's how it's gonna go..." I tuned him out. When Barry went into fangirl mode, it got a little weird. The first time it happened was when I first told him about me and (Y/N) dating. Of course, he wanted to meet her. They got along great, and now every time I mention her in a conversation it's all like, 'fangirl mode activate.'
"...its gonna be so cute!" Barry finished.
"Uhh, what was all that?" He shook his head in disappointment.
"Just wait here," He gave me an address, "in an hour."
      (Time skip just cause)
(Your pov)
   I was looking for Wally, so I checked mount Justice. Dick mentioned something about telling Wally to go to the watchtower. I thanked him and left. When I arrived, the only one I saw there was Green Lantern.
"Hey do you know where Wally is?"
He just smiled and handed me a piece of paper. It said to go to where Wally and I had our first kiss. Easy, the Central City park. I thanked GL and left.
   When I arrived, the first place I went to was under our tree, where after our kiss we had carved our initials. I know, cheesy. But Wally is all about being cheesy. I got there and found Flash.
"So, you gonna tell me where Wally is?"
He just handed me a note and squealed like a little girl. I shrugged it off, he always acts like this around me and Wally. It freaks Wally out, but I think it's hilarious. The note told me to go where Wally and I had our first date. Again, easy. It was at a ice cream shop. Wally had got ice cream all over his face, and I had to wipe it off because he was wiping everywhere except the spot it was on.
   I arrived at the small shop, and opened the door. The bell jingled. Inside I saw Batman.
"An ice cream shop? I didn't think that was your style. But I bet you scared a few people coming in here."
Again, he said nothing, just handed me a paper and mumbled something about missing patrol. I giggled and read the paper. It said one word, 'makeover.' It took me a second, but then I remembered the time I convinced Wally to let me give him a 'makeover.' He had glitter in his hair for weeks! So I went to our apartment.
   I opened the door and saw Superman.
"So you gonna say nothing and give me a piece of paper?" He nodded, handed me a paper, and flew out and opened window. The paper read, 'where we first met.' I instantly remembered. It was in the woods, when we were both on a jog. We chatted, and figured out we had a lot in common. I smiled just thinking about it, and ran as fast as I could to the woods. When I got there, I looked around. No JL members, so that must be a sign that Wally is here.
"Wally?" I called. I felt a cold breeze, and Wally was in front of me.
"Hey babe. Thought you'd never get here," he said. I smacked his arm and laughed.
"Shut up."
"But seriously though, I have something to tell you." Now this got your attention, because Wally was almost never serious.
"What is it?" He got down on one knee.
"I'm really bad at speeches, so I'll just say it: (Y/N) (L/N), will you marry me?" You were speechless. He opened the ring box, and inside was a beautiful (whatever you want) stone. You shook your head yes, tearing up. He slipped the ring on your finger, and grinned so big it could rival that of Joker. But before you two could kiss, Barry came out of no where screening like he was on fire.
"OMG SO CUTE U TWO R LIKE ME NEW OTP I CANT EVEN!!" He yelled.
"Barry, what are you doing?" Wally asked. Barry looked like he was crying more than you, and he wasn't even the one getting married. Before Wally could say anything else, Barry sped off.
"Now where were we?" He said. I laughed and kissed him. He kissed me back with passion.
--------------------------------------
Lol Barry... Fangirls everywhere look out, Barry's gonna show you how it's done.
Bye my lovely peeps!