Blue beetle x reader christmas special

So yea.. I waited to do this one because when I got the request, thanksgiving was the next holiday so I waited till now to do it... So sorry, and if you have a Christmas one you want me to do just tell me. I forget who requested. And the song has nothing to do with the one shot :) On with the story!
(Your pov)
I can't believe it. It's 12:00 and Jamie still isn't back. It wouldn't have been a being deal any other day, but today is Christmas. I've already hung all the decorations, put up the tree, and hung the ornaments. I've baked some gingerbread cookies, which should be done in a little bit. The timer dings, signaling that the cookies are done. I walk to the kitchen and, using an oven mit, take the cookies out of the oven. The small apartment is filled with the savory smell of the gingerbread cookies. I take one and taste it. Delicious. The rest are for when Jamie gets back, I decide. I sit on the couch, but before I know it I was fast asleep.
(His pov)
I just got off a long mission with the team. Nightwing gave us the rest of the night and the next day off, so the first thing I did was transform out of my armor and walk quickly to mine and (Y/N)'s shared apartment. I unlocked the door and it opened with a squeak. I walked in, and saw the cutest thing: (Y/N) lying on the couch, softly snoring. I closed the door, but it made a loud thump and woke her up.
"What? Jamie? What time is it?" She asked.
"Around 1:00. Please tell me you weren't waiting for me this whole time?"
"Yea. I was."
"Well, merry Christmas, then." She smiled softly.
"I baked us some gingerbread cookies."
"I can smell them. Can't wait," I smiled, and we walked into the kitchen. For the rest of the night, we talked and ate cookies until she brought up the topic of presents.
"I got something for you," she said, and pulled out a framed picture of the first time we met. We were at a skate park, skateboards in hand and smiles on our faces.
"I love it. I got you something too," I said, and I took a small box from my pocket. She took the lid off, and saw the silver/gold necklace with a (birthstone) pendant. "It's beautiful," she breathed. After that, we cuddled on the couch for the rest of the night, watching old Christmas movies.
I wouldn't have had it any other way.