Chapter 13: Day Off

Depuis le début

They looked up from their food and glanced at the page in your hand.

New Water Park!

Ryuuzetsu Land now open!!!
Come on down to Crocus to enjoy a watery experience here!

"I guess we could go there." Rogue said, nodding. I smiled.

"Great!" I stood up and walked out.

"Where are you going?" Orga asked. I turned back at them and smiled.

"I'm going to pack my stuff of course." I said and turned back to walk to my room.

Time Skip~

After walking in search of the said place and following a clueless Dragon Slayer that said he knew where it was, we finally made it to the park.

"Finally, no thanks to Sting." I looked at Sting, he crossed his arms.

"Wipe that smug look on your face, at least we got here." He argued, looking away. I rolled my eyes and walked in, the others following behind me.

"I'm going to go change. Be right back." I said, walking to the changing rooms.

After I got into my bikini, I walked out and saw the boys standing there waiting.

"Wow, Sting actually waited." I said, a little smirk on my face. They turned to look at who it was and noticed me.

"Hey, Blondie-" When he fully turned around, he stood there agape and had some blood trickling down his nostrils.

Rogue too, had a little of a nosebleed but used a hand to cover it up. Rufus stood there smirking and Orga was wolf whistling.

"I swear you're all pervs..." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I will remember this." Rufus said, two fingers on his temple, still smirking.

"Yup... Total pervs..." I face palmed and sighed.

Deciding to ignore them, I walked away, heading to who knows where.

I see a deep pool so I decide to jump in for a swim. Diving in, I swim further in and down to the bottom.

I saw the floor of the floor below the pool and stood on it, bending my knees and pushing them up to give myself a boost to head back up faster.

I also add water jets on my palms to increase speed and whizz through the pool. Getting to the top, I fly through the surface, getting higher with water splashing out beside me.

I raised my arms and controlled the water around me, forming a platform under my feet to keep me in the air.

I stood there looking at the park, seeing the guys darting around to see where I am, I laughed a little.

I swiped my left hand and the platform became smaller, the water floating above me.

I twirled my finger and the water formed into the Sabertooth emblem and glowed.

"Hey, fellas!" I yelled throughout the park. They looked over and saw the huge insignia made of water and looked at me.

"Blondie!" Sting exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and giggled.

I dispersed the water with a snap of my fingers as well as the platform and fell to the ground.

"LUCY!" They yelled, I laughed, still falling.

"Idiots." I said.

"Wind, come on. Help me a little!" The wind obliged to my command and I hovered.

"Now, take me to my friends!" The wind blew harshly, pushing me directly to them.

"Watch out!" I yelled at them, laughing. They saw me and screamed, running the opposite direction from me.

Fire lit on my feet and the wind stopped, the fire like jet boots helping me to the ground.

"Whoo! That was fun!" I cheered, a big grin on my face.

"Lucy!" Someone yelled, I turned to the caller but was tackled to the ground.

"Who the-" I yelled, looking at the person, seeing...

#####
Me: Mwahahahahah!!! Cliffhanger!!!

Me: I'm evil.... *insert evil hand rub thing*

Zhen Yean: *sweatdrop* uh....

Lucy: Let's just get on with this...

Me: Fine, may Yurio come and do the disclaimer!

Yurio: What?! Me?! *looks around, sighs* fine... Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail or Yuri On Ice, Hiro Mashima and Sayo Yamamoto. Vote, Comment and Share her story. Can I go now?!

Me: NO! Stay!

Yurio: Urgh.....

Me: If you're that grumpy.... *smirks* Otabek~~

*Otabek walks in*

Otabek: What? *sees Yurio and nods at him*

Yurio: *blushes and looks away* damned author...

Me: My OTP!!! *fangirls*

Lucy: I'm gonna end it here, bye everyone!

*Author-chan fangirling, Yurio curnsing and Otabek staring at the two of them in the background*

Zhen Yean: I don't get none of you guys.... *sighs*