Capture This

Amber Riley will make a great artist. 

At seventeen years old, Amber is a young art student with a promising future as a freelance artist but her hectic home life means watching her dreams being wrenched out of her sight. Eight years after her mother's death, Amber is left trying to patch what's left of her family back together. Caught in a feud between her sister and her father, Amber loses her ability to paint the way that she used to. Her view of the world is jaded. The only man who can recapture her dreams is her art teacher, a man has friends in high places. A man who is willing to do anything for her. It's a risky game, being in love with the man who could potentially make or break your career. (A teacher/student romance)  

 _________________________________________________________________________________

Hello reader, 

So this is my newest story (well, not really, I started writing this in 2013 but then abandoned it but now I'm back!) and this is another teacher/student relationship story, which it turns out is my best genre (kinda weird, I know) but I know there are people out there who enjoy reading about the modern day forbidden love. Anyway, if you do like this story, I already have a completed teacher/student relationship story on my profile called "The Lost Friends" so please do check that out while you're waiting for more updates. 

I really do appreciate comments and votes (I actually wrote about them on my university application so they're a big help) so if you have the time, please do drop me a comment. 

Thank you so much for beginning this journey with Amber and her mystery man. I hope you enjoy it. 

-Fariha x