Home

Ash-
I was in my room when I looked outside to see it raining. I see Rachel walk outside with Mike. I stupid at my window and watched them. I go the backyard and stand on the deck with my jacket and watch them. I turn on music and watch them dance in the rain. "I like the summer rain, I like the sounds you make, we out the world away, we get do disconnected" I smile at that part as I watch Rachel lean into Mike and he wraps his arms around her tight after putting her jacket on her. They were so cute. Mike came over to me and stood with me as we watched Rach play around. "She's adorable" I say. Mike smiles. "I couldn't agree less" he says. Calum and Luke walked out and smiled. "She's so cute" cal said smiling. She looks over at us and smiles. She comes over to us and hugs us. "It's amazing having you back baby girl" I say. She's been back for a day. But it was amazing having her back.

Rach-
I went to my room to change int track pants and a shirt. I was sitting on my bed when Ashton walked in with Bryana. (They will still couple okay) "we wanted to ask you something." Ashton says. "Yeah?" I ask. "I wanted to know is you'll be okay with.." He says. "I was going to ask if you'd be okay if I called you guys mom and dad.." I say. Ash smiles. "Of course!" He says. They both smile.  Bry hugs me. "I love you so much" I say. "I love you too princess!" Bry says hugging me. I hug Ashton and he smiles. "I love you dad" I say. He tears up. "I love you too baby girl" he says. I smile. Bry went to talk to cal. Ashton held me in his arms and I smile. I took a picture of Ashton and I and smiled. "Hate to break the father daughter moment here, but the pizza is here" cal says. Ashton and I go downstairs. Mike gives us pizza. "I know you're not my biological father but maybe when my wedding comes around you could maybe walk me down the aisle?" I ask Ashton. He smiles. "Of course!!" He says. Mike kissed my head. I was happy to be home with my amazing family.