Smiles snd tears.

Cal-
It was 4 months since we adopted Rachel. I go to her room to see her with Michael. Lucy and I broke up. I sigh and go back to my room and sit on my bed. I grab my guitar and play amniesa. After I was done I lay down and cry. "Cal, you okay?" Ash asks me walking into my room, "no, I miss Rachel and I messed up on our relationship bad" I say "awe cal" he says. I sigh "I miss her" I say. "I know buddy, but Michael won't let you near her after  what happened" ash says. "Why the hell do you think he's allowed near here he cheated!" Michael says. "No! Management made me date Lucy!!" I say. I didn't notice Rachel standing in the hallway. "You chose too!!!" Michael said. "Michael! Calm down and Calum! Shut up!" Ash says. I notice Rachel and she looks at us. "Before Michael or I could go and grab her she runs off. "Rach! Wait!!" I say running after her. "All of you stop!" Luke says. "You guys are yelling so much it's scaring Rachel!!" He says. I go to the game room to find her crying. "Rachel, please look at me" I say. "So you can yell at me again," she  says. "I know I messed up, I feel so bad" I say, "cal, I with Michael now," safe says. "You're still my little baby" I say, she smiles and hugs me. "I know" age says. Michael and ash hug her. "Sorry for scaring you baby" Michael says. "It's okay Mikey" she says. "Sorry Rachel" ash says. She hugs us. "It's been 4 months since I've been with you guys!!" She says. I smile. "Let's all say one thing we love about you!" I say. "I'll go first, I love your personality and your taste in music and how sweet you are" I say. "I love how you get serious and it cute because I love seeing your face when you do" Luke says. "I love when you take turns hanging out with us, I love spending time with you because you always make me laugh" Michael says. "My turn, I love how protective you are over us and how much you love hearing us sing, I'm excited for you coming to North America with us!" Ash says. "These 4 months have been awesome, I can't wait for it to be a year!" She says.  We smile, we've had our little baby for 4 months, and soon to be more.