Hurt

Cal-
I walk past Michaels room to see him and Rachel cuddling. I go downstairs and sigh. "I messes up so bad. I'm stupid, dumb and Rachel deserved better!" I say "cal, stop" Luke says. "You're not stupid or dumb" Ashton says. "Rachel was probably lying when she said she forgave me" I say almost crying. Luke hugs me. "Go talk to her" Ashton says. I take a deep breath and go upstairs. "Rachel, can I talk to you?" I ask. Michael pauses the movie and she gets up. I take her to my room. "Rachel, were you serious when you said you forgave me?" I ask. She doesn't answer, "Rachel. Please talk to me" I say. "You've cheated on me twice!! What makes you think I was serious!! I was lying to make you happy!!!" She says. "Oh..." I say looking down. She walks out. "I still love you" I say she flips me off. I close my door and lay on my bed and cry. Ashton comes in and sits on my bed. "Didn't go to well?" He asks. "She hates me!" I say. "Buddy, she doesn't hate you, give her a few more days" he says. He hugs me. "You have me and Luke" he says. I smile.

Mike-
"Seriously two times and he thinks I'm forgetting it!!" Rachel says. "Hey, I know the pain" I say hugging her. She smiles. I could hear cal crying. I ignored it. Rachel ended up falling asleep. "Cal? Can I talk to you?" I say walking into his room. He nods. "Give her a few days. She's just upset. I'm sure she didn't mean to tell at you" he says. I hug him tightly he hugs back. "She still loves you" I say. He smiles and I go back to Rachel who was still fast asleep. I
Smile and get in beside her falling asleep too.

Adopted by 5sosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें