Rachel runs away

Mikey~
We got back from the hospital 2 hours later. Rachel was up in her room. I slowly get up to go check on her and see she left a note on her bed
"You guys probably hate me since I didn't listen, so I'll do you all a favour by leaving. Don't come to find me. I'll be fine. Xox" I read out to myself. I sit on her bed and tear up. Cal comes into the room. "Mikey, what's wrong?" He asks sitting beside me. I hand him the note because I couldn't talk. I was crying to much. He reads it and hugs me. "Mike, it's okay we'll find her." He says trying to calm me down. "Find who?" Luke says popping his head in the room. "Rachel ran off" cal said. "Maybe we were to hard on her" Ashton said. "Okay, everyone pack a bag for 4 days. We don't know how long it'll take to find her" Luke said going to his room. I get up going to mine. We all met downstairs. Cal had a separate bag of food because we might get hungry. We all try texting our mums to see if they've seen her. None of them have. I try texting Nia, Rena, Miranda and Casey and none of them have seen her. I start panicking. "Mike, we'll find her don't worry" Ashton says from the driver seat. We searched for hours but gave up. We go back to the house to see my moms car As soon as Ashton parked I ran out of the car and went inside. I see Rachel laying on the couch crying. She didn't notice I was there . I smile and sits at her feet. She sees the other 3 before me. She sits up and hugs them. "Don't do that. You scared all of us!" Luke says hugging her tightly. "What makes you think we hate you sweetie" cal says holding her hand. Ashton lifted her face up to look at him. "We don't hate you Rachel, we love you, you're a beautiful, sweet, talented, helpful, caring and happy girl" he says kissing her forehead. She still didn't notice me. "Wait, where's Mike?" She asked "right behind you" I say. She turns around and runs over hugging me tightly. "I'm so sorry Mike" she says. "Hey, it's okay, just don't do that again you scared me" I say hugging her tightly. She hugs me tighter crying on to my shoulder. I sit on the couch pulling her into my lap singing the girl who cried wolf. She smiles. I thank my mom and she leaves. She was shaking. "Rachel, you're cold!" I says. "Yeah, and sick" she says sneezing. "Let's go get you some warm clothes" I say helping her up. I grab her leggings, one of my sweaters and her  slippers. When she's changed I put her hair in a bun and I carry her back down when she grabs her phone. Luke made her a tea. I sit her on the couch where as soon as I do she cuddles into Ashton. He smiled "I'm glad you're okay Rachel" I say. "We all are" ash says. We all are I repeat to myself in my head. "I love you Rachel. And I don't want to loose you" I say. She smiles and cuddles into Ashton more. I put on a movie and sit in the other side of her. She lays her feet on my lap. The guys all smile. I'm just happy she's home. Safe and sound. With her family. Her loving family.