Sick cuddles

Rachel-
I was walking past Cal's room to go downstairs when he calls me in, "yeah cutie" I ask walking in "I don't feel good" he says. "Aw baby" I say "cuddle?" He asks "of course" I say he pulls back his blankets and I get in and cuddle him. He wraps his arms around me and I smile. "I love that smile" he says. I smile at kiss his chin he giggles. "Cutie" I say. He smiles and presses his lips to my head. We stay like this for a bit before he falls asleep I smile and get out of the bed covering him up with the blankets. "Hey sweetheart" Luke says as I walk down. "Hey" I say. "How's cal feeling?" Michael asks. "Not to good" I say. "Awe," ash says. "I let him stay asleep" I say "that's good, you're a good girlfriend" Ashton says. I smile "I'm glad you're okay with it" I say "of course I'd  be okay with it!!" Ashton says hugging me. Cal walks down in track pants and no shirt he wraps his arms around me. "Hi cal" I say tilting my head back he kisses my head I smile "awe!!! Cachel!!" Luke says. I blush and hide my face in Cal's chest. He smiles. I love my prince. And I'm glad to be called his princess. "I love you so much baby" he says kissing me. "You're my everything baby" he says. My heart melts and I smile.