Rachels birthday

Luke-
I woke up this Rachel snuggled in my chest. We had gone home for a break before we started the rest of the tour. "Happy birthday baby girl" I say as she wakes up. "Thanks Luke" she says. "Wanna go downstairs?" I ask she nods I pick her up and carry her on my back. It was only 8:05 am 5 minutes till she's officially 15. "Happy birthday princess" ash says taking her from me "thanks ash" she said hugging him. "Happy birthday monkey!!" Michael says ticking her "thank you Mikey!" She says giggling. "Happy birthday love" cal says kissing her forehead. "Thanks guys" she says. I look at the clock. 3.2.1 "yay!!" I say hugging her "you're officially 15!" Ash says throwing confetti in the air above her she sits on the ground to open her gifts.

Rachel-
I opened Luke's first and I pull out a wrapped frame. I unwrap it to see a picture of the guys when we went to London. "Awe Luke it's adorable" I say looking at him "I thought you'd love it" he says I pull out a small box I take up a necklace with the infinity sign on it. "I love it!" I say putting it on. "I'm glad!" He says. I get handed Cal's "mines probably the best" he says I open it to see meet and greet tickets to Dan and Phil. "OMG" I say cal smiles "thank you!!" I say getting up and hugging him. "No problem baby" he says hugging back. Michael hands me his. I pull out black leggings a white sweater and boots. "I thought it would be nice for when we go to America, for the rainy weather" he says. I smile "it's adorable" I say ash gives me his and he quickly grabs his phone to video tape me opening it. I open it and I almost cried meet and greet tickets and front row to little mix! "Ash!!" I say hugging him "I love it!!" I say "I'm glad baby girl" he says hugging back. The guys all hand me one big one. "This is from all of us" cal says I open it to see guitar. "We thought since you love music.." Cal says I hug them all "thank you guys!!" I say "no problem baby." Luke says "Nia, Rena, Casey and Miranda are coming over soon" cal says I run upstairs to get dressed I put on the outfit Michael got me. I walk downstairs after getting my phone. "You look gorgeous in it monkey" Michael says hugging me. I hug him back. Since it started raining I wanted to be warm. Luke makes me a hot chocolate. I put it on the table. Nia and the others arrived a while later. "Happy birthday sweetie!" Rena says hugging me. "Thanks Rena!" I say hugging back the others say happy birthday to me and sit down so I can open more gifts from Rena I got a pair of sunglasses and some earrings. Miranda got me the new 5th harmony album along with tickets to see them. Casey got me a new phone case and the picture Michael took of me when I first met them. Nia got me a necklace that said love and a half a heart necklace she had the other. I smile and hug them all. The guys said their families were coming later.

When the boys families come

"Happy birthday Rachel!" Ben and hack say attacking me. Liz and Andrew both hug me "happy birthday beautiful" liz says kissing my forehead. "Thanks liz" I say smiling. "Rachel!! You're finally 15!!! Omg!!" Mali says almost tackling me. "Hi Mali!!" I say smiling. Lauren and Harry and push me to the ground in a hug. The boys parents all hug me. We all go to the living room so I open even more gifts. Luke's parents and brothers got me running clothes. I smile "thanks guys!" I say "no problem sweetie" liz says Ashton's mom and siblings go me a camera so I could record videos. Michaels parents got me a watch and a book "thank you!!" I say smiling. Cal's parents and Mali got me a $50 Starbucks gift card and a bag for when we go to the beach. I thank them all.

3 hours later

After we all ate dinner it was time for cake. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Rachel! Happy birthday to you!" They all say I blow out the candles we all eat the cake. I say on the floor with Lauren, Harry and Mali. I smile. "Best birthday ever!" I say "not yet!" Luke says getting the door. "Huh?" I ask confused I look up to see Taylor swift walk in with Luke. "Hi Rachel!" She says "OMG! You're. You're Taylor swift!!" I say fangirling. The boys all chuckle at me. I talk with Taylor for a bit before everyone leaves. Luke went to put all my gifts away. I was cuddled up with Michael when he walked downstairs. "What was your favourite part about today?" Luke asked "spending time with my family" I say smiling. "Awe baby!" Ash says hugging me. Cal takes a picture of us and posts to Twitter with the caption "happy birthday to our little girl! We love you baby!" Ash opens snap chat and makes a small video they all sing happy birthday again and hug me. I go and put my pyjamas on before walking back down. "I had the best birthday ever! Thank you guys!" I say hugging them. "Awe, no problem baby girl!" Ash says hugging me. I fall asleep on Michael "happy birthday beautiful" I hear them all day before I end up falling asleep completely