Rachel gets hate again

Michaels pov:

I wake up around 6:45 am to got to the bathroom and not long after i hear Rachel crying, I quickly run out of the bathroom to see her laptop open on Twitter and her notifications open. I sit beside her and pull her into my arms. "Sweetie it's okay" I say trying to calm her down. She was shaking too. I hold her close. Ever since we announced we were taking my her on tour with us she started getting hate. It keeps getting worse. I carry her to my bed, i was the one who offered to share a room with her For a while. "Hey. Rachel, it's okay, I know you get hate but it's fine, it happens" I say holding her close in my arms. She cries into my chest. "Mi.mikey?" She asks trying to calm down. "Yeah love?" I say. "Do you hate me?" She asks. "Of course not!! Why would you ask that" I say. "It feels like when we go out you guys always push me away" she says I pull her close "the boys and I love you so much Rachel" I say hugging her. Luke walks in and sees her red eyes, "Rachel! What happened" he asks "she's getting hate. And she thinks we hate her because when we go out we push her away." I say. "Awe honey, we don't hate you. We love you so much!" He says taking her into his arms and hugging her tightly. She calms down a little bit. "We're going to go shopping. We promise we won't push you away" Luke says. She nods "okay" she says as she walks to her bag and grabs some clothes then walking to the bathroom to change. Luke leaves, I put on jeans, a tee shirt and a jacket. She walks out in jeans, a sweater and a jacket with her hair in a ponytail. She put on a little bit of makeup and grabbed her phone before putting on shoes. I put mine on and grab my phone before meeting the guys downstairs in the lobby cal and ash hug her. I wrap my arms around her and she smiles. We all went to get food first before shopping, Luke wanted to walk around for a bit. We took pictures with fans, played a show. Had fun with Rachel. Then we all decided to go back to the hotel for a well deserved sleep. Rachel throws on her pyjamas before hoping into bed. I put mine on and watch tv for a bit before falling asleep. I feel Rachel poke me lightly. "Can I sleep with you?" She asked me. "Of course!" I say.  She smiles and I move over to make room for her. She gets in and falls asleep curled into my chest. I kiss her forehead before falling asleep myself.