Replacement

(This chapter isn't as great I'm sorry. I tried to put as much emotion into this chapter as I could, and literally cried writing this. Listen to before or during this chapter, or not at all it's cool.)

Words fall short beginning to describe what I feel. Fear was an understatement, tension wasn't good enough, sadness just didn't meet it. I wanted to close my eyes and hide from this, but I was too stunned to even blink. I sat mouth wide, blurred vision and a feeling of extreme sickness building in my stomach.

"Oh, look at that! Taking it like a champ!"

"Suck... My... Nuts." 

Another hit. Another, another and it seemed everlasting. Whether myself and Abraham had different views, disagreements, never really spoke in the past, this was truly agonising to watch. I felt powerless. How could I sit here, how could anyone sit us down and make us watch this. 

"Did you hear that." The insane man in front of me laughs. "He said suck my nuts."

The hitting came again, and I had no shame in telling I flinched every time. I looked over slightly to see Rosita. She was distort, the only word that comes even remotely close. Her eyes were puffy and red, her face flushed of colour and streaks of clear running down her cheeks. Regardless of our argument earlier, I felt pity for her. I know what grief feels like and it's something I wouldn't dream of wishing on the worst of people.

"Oh my goodness." He manically laughs again, swinging the blood covered bat around making the substance appear on my Dads' face. "Look at this!"

Negan soon catches on to Rosita, knowing all as much as everyone else that he meant something to her. He would use this, and I knew she wouldn't stand for it. Especially not now.

"Sweetheart, lay your eyes on this." He insisted throwing it in front of her face. "Oh damn, were you together? That sucks. But if you were you should know, there was a reason for all this. Red, and hell, he was, is and will ever be red. He just took one or six, or seven for the team. So take a damn look... Take a damn look!"

Daryl shoots up faster than ever from beside me, running up and squaring Negan in the face. I knew this was a bad idea, I almost shot up myself out of shock. He's immediately grabbed by some other saviours and pushed onto the ground, face to the floor.

"Daryl!" Me and my Dad both yell. I choke his name out, letting sobs take over my body. There was no use in fighting this.

"No!" Negan scolds my Dad for speaking up, ignoring myself. He crouches down slowly to Daryl, putting me on edge as my breathing quickens like before. "That is a no-no. The whole thing, not one bit of that shit flys here." 

Dwight runs from nowhere, Daryl's crossbow in hand aiming for him on the floor. "you want me to do it? Right here."

There were mumblings between them only they could hear before Daryl was dragged back to his place beside me. I felt a wash of relief soak me over head to toe and wanted to attack him in a hug, but I was too petrified to even move.

"Anyway." Negan stands to his feet again. "That's not how it works. Now I already told you people, first ones free. Then what'd I say, I said I would shut that shit down, no exceptions." He ambles over to my side of the line continuing on. "Now I don't know what kind of lying man assholes you've been dealing with, but I'm a man of my word."

I felt my heart physically sink, and if it wasn't enough the crushing on my chest was present also. Knocking all the wind out me, unable to have a steady rhythm to breathe with. 

"First impressions are important, I need you to know me." He smiles evilly, As panic set in without warning soon I was going to be in a full blown panic attack. "So, Back to it."