11

"Well Jenna, Skyler's cousin, and I weren't very good friends. But I've heard she was really smart and could hack anything she wanted, if she wanted to. I thought that was really cool and maybe she could change some grades because I would fail the semester if she didn't. I started talking to her and I was just being nice. When she found out how I was failing the semester she asked me if I wanted her to change my grades. So I agreed and she did. I didn't fail the semester and I didn't had to go to school anymore. So I started skipping a lot of classes because I knew she would change my F's into A's. and she randomly just stopped in the middle of the semester with changing my grades. She didn't want to do it anymore for some unknown reason. I asked her why and she told me she didn't wanted to get caught and she changed everything back to how it was. I became mad and started fighting her and started to blackmail her with if she didn't change my grades back I would reveal her biggest secrets. I didn't really want to do that I just wanted her to listen and if she didn't it was bad luck for me and I had to go on, but she listened because she was scared of me, she always been. She got anxiety and started cutting herself because of me, her parents saw the scars and sent her to a clinic to help her. The people there were really strict and she got even more depressive when she left. When I saw her back at school I just asked her where she had been, and she wouldn't tell. I told her she probably been to a person thingy to give her advice about her diet and I called her fat. But in that clinic she had told the people who helped her why she was so anxious and the staff told my school and then I got expelled." I said relieved.

"Are you okay? Do you regret it?" Ethan said worried. "No I don't regret anything. I know I can't change the past, and I just accepted it the way it is. I know it shouldn't go this way, but there's no going back and I know." Ethan looked surprised. "I totally get it, I wish I was the strong as you. When Grayson and I bullied the new guy in our team and broke his ribs I really regretted it and I felt so sorry I went to his house to talk."

Ethan has a good heart, he's such a cutie.

"I wish I could talk with Jenna about it. But she's not alive anymore." I said and a tear fell down my cheek. "I knew you weren't okay with how it ended." Ethan said and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. He pulled me onto his lap and held me really tight.

I looovee tight hugs. :)

"I don't want to see you upset." He whispered. He pulled back and leaned with his forehead onto mine. He looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hands.

"I'm so fucking in love with you."