7

"No it's true." I said. "You played me with my own game, congrats you won." I stood up and walked away. War had started. "You hoe." She shouted towards me. I decided to leave it the way it is and not respond to her, she will feel powerful, I know. The hard truth, Ethan must hate me for this now.

And there we are again with no friends, imma lunch at my dad's office for now until I have friends again. Poor me.

I knocked at the door of my dad's office and came in. "Skyler told everyone why I got expelled and everyone hates me now. But i don't care somehow." I said. "Oh honey, I don't know what to say." I nodded. Even my dad didn't know everything. "Did this just happen?" "Yes just now. I walked to our spot in the canteen and she right away told the whole school about it." "I see, you know what. Imma bring you home now, we are gonna let everyone regret hating you and turn you in a football beast so our team can finally win and become national high school champions." "What about me as captain? Ethan and Grayson are mad at me too." "Nikki, it's still your team and you're still their teammate. One team, one job. They have to accept it and be sportive." "Okay." I hope they are.

In the car my dad told me Ethan and Grayson would do the same thing as the other new one. And that he's gonna teach me every tactic they are gonna use to break me so I can avoid them and become the best. So when we were home I had to change into my armor and we practiced in our back yard. He told me everything. Even about the other positions I don't play, just to know what I can expect and who to dodge and break the touch down record.

I'm so ready. Ready to become a beast.