Vibe check

Hi uh I haven't really been active on wattpad for the past couple YEARS. I know I'm sorry, I just read all the comments and you all really did pass the vibe check. Although I cringe at every single word I wrote you guys seemed to enjoy the story and could easily read over my grammar and spelling mistakes lol. Back in 2016 I wasn't really that fluent in English, but now I can say I'm a native speaker since I've lived in the us for a little while haha. A lot has changed, I just want to clarify one thing and that is that I wrote this back in like 2016 and I do not have any intention of writing a second part because it's been so long I don't even have ideas anymore. Second of all, you guys seemed surprised I know football but the main reason I wrote this is because I play football ;). If you guys still have my story in your library and have read this please let me know and drop your Twitter @'s !! Id love to talk to you guys. I also met the twins in 2016 isnt that so cool?! Anyway, I had fun writing the story and when I last checked I had a couple thousand reads and now we're at 50k haha I remember only reading stories which had more than 50k reads so I knew it had to be good. Drop a comment and lets chat :)