6

It's been a month since I got here and Skyler, Ethan and Grayson became my best friends. They even asked me if I wanted to be co-captain of the team. My dad was so proud of me when E and Gray asked him if I could be captain too. Grayson and Skyler are kinda dating now and I think I have a little crush on Ethan. But I think it's not mutual. Anyways, I was about to go to school and believe it or not. Ethan was going to pick me up. *smirk face*

I stepped in Ethan's car and we drove to school. It was so incredibly awkward. He wanted to say something the whole time but cut hisself off when he opened his mouth. At school I thanked him for picking me up and headed to my locker.

"Nikki!" Skyler shouted through the hall. She walked up to me and gave me a tight hug. "Thank you so much, Grayson is my boyfriend now!" She said happy. "O my god we made it." I said happy and got my books out of my locker. We walked together to our class and she told me everything.

The bell rung and we finally had lunch break. I walked to our spot in the canteen. I dropped myself on a chair and wanted to start talking but then I saw everyone's face. They looked mad. "Guys is there something?" I asked worried. Skyler looked like the biggest bitch ever. "You're a liar. What do you think? You can't hide the truth for long, huh?" She said with an attitude. How could she be so sweet 2 hours ago and now she's a total bitch.  "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. Meanwhile Ethan joined and sat down next to me, he looked like he didn't knew what was happening.

"The reason you got expelled Nikki, why didn't you tell us? You could've warned us, then we wouldn't even become friends you're a psycho." Skyler said bitchy. "I told you why I got expelled, why is there so much drama?" Ethan looked confused and worried. "Do I have to tell everyone, or can you do it yourself?" Skyler said. "I already told you why, what are you talking about." I slowly became mad. "So I guess I have to tell everyone." She laughed. "I heard mr. Davis (principal) talk about you. He said the staff should keep an eye on you because apparently you like to bully and curse a lot. So many that the person you've bullied got in a depression. And is still struggling with her confidence and her trust in people around her. You've mentally destroyed her. And it's not just anyone, it's my cousin. She told me that she was so incredibly happy if you didn't show up at school. She even stopped with cheerleading because she was afraid of you, she stopped with sports and became fat. And it just got worse and worse. She has tried multiple times to make an end of her own life, she was so happy you got expelled when your last principal found out you used her by first pretending to be her friend and then slowly convinced her to hack the schools system and change your grades into straight A's. So you could skip school and pass each semester. When she didn't want to help you anymore you started to blackmail her. That's how the bullying started. Should I go on?" She said. "You're not so tough anymore. Where did the brave Nikki go? You should know that her funeral was 3 months ago."