4

"Nice blocking." Ethan said as he ran up to me for a high five. I gave him a smile. Then my heart dropped. There were two Ethan's with a nice booty. "Holy shit there's two of you, I didn't even notice." I said looking from Ethan the first to Ethan the second and back. "I'm Grayson." Ethan the second said. "Oh well, hi Grayson." I said awkwardly.

We finished practice and walked to the locker rooms. Grayson walked next to me and started talking. "So why did you got expelled?" He asked. "Someone came up with this stupid rule that you can't miss more than 25 hours each semester." "How many hours did you miss then?" Grayson asked. "Uh 75." Grayson started laughing loudly. "I think I'm starting to understand why you got expelled." He said. "Nikki hurry up, I want to go home." My dad said. I nodded and walked to the cheerleaders locker room.

"So you and Grayson?" Skyler asked when I got inside. "What's up with Grayson?" I asked confused. "Nothing, but he's my boyfriend." She said. "You guys are so cute together." I said. "Yea I think so too, only Grayson doesn't know yet." She said and laughed. "So you guys aren't dating?" I asked confused. "No we're not, I'm just madly in love with him." She said shyly. "I can help you with that." She glowed up. "But not for free, I want you to learn me every rule on this school and you gotta help me find my classes." I said. "I think we got a deal." Skyler said.

I walked to my dad's car and put my stuff on the backseat and took a seat on the passengers seat.

I was just playing around on my phone waiting for my dad when suddenly someone knocked on my door. It was Grayson. I opened the door and Grayson started talking. "I forgot something." He said looking to my phone. He took it out of my hands and started doing something I couldn't see. He gave it back after 2 minutes and whispered something in my ear.

"Call me"