2

"Nikki if you want to drive with me to school you gotta get up real fast, I'm leaving in 10." My dad said from downstairs. I wasn't really excited, I just wanted to go to football practice and meet my new 'brothers'.

Every class went the same. "Guys, this is our new student Nikki Sherman. Daughter of Mr. Sherman. Nikki tell us something about yourself, why did you come to West Morris?" I didn't want to make a wrong impression so I just said it didn't work out well with the teachers there, and I didn't lie this time.

The last bell rung and everybody left class and headed home. Well not everybody, we had football practice and I was about to earn my place in the team.

I walked to the locker rooms and searched for my dad. I had no idea where the hell I was supposed to change into my armor.

"Nikki there you are, I was looking for you. Here you have your helmet, shoulder pads and jersey, you can change in the cheerleaders locker room." He said and pointed at a door with a sign which said cheerleaders. I walked in and hoped there were no people, but no. Cheerleaders everywhere. Great! I walked in and found a empty spot which was mine now.

Not even a second and I got noticed by the girls.

"Hey who are you? Are you new here?" A girl asked friendly. Thank god its not a bitch. "Uh yea, I'm new here." "So you don't have lunch buddies yet?" Oh god, the hard truth. "No I don't." I said and laughed awkwardly. "You can sit with us! I'm Skyler by the way." She gave me a hug. "I'm Nikki." She introduced me to the rest of the girls and then I put my equipment on.