Everyone nodded and walked over to the line that led inside. Dominic grabbed my wrist and pulled me away into a corner.

"Dominic, what's wrong?" I asked. "Everything is going to be fine."

"No, it's not," he said shaking his head. "She's going to take you away from me again, We don't even know how she's going to do it. I just want to take you in my arms and run away with you."

"Shh," I said grabbing his face and slamming it into mine. He kissed back with such desperation and want. I needed him to be calm tonight; there had to be some way to assure him that everything would be fine. Something that I could do to distract him.

"Will you be with me all night?" I asked. "Promise to never leave my side no matter what."

I was placed inside his very long yet protective hug. I was in it for so long that I didn't want to leave. But soon enough we had to go inside so the security could close the doors.

The hall was decorated as any other banquet would look like. Tables were lined up in rows and were covered with different colors (either White, Blue or Black). The chairs were covered to match the color of the table cloth and were tied with a bow.

The chandelier's light bulbs were replaced with neon lights. Music was being played by a DJ who was on the stage.

"I like it," Dominic said. "Very colorful"

"Eh...it's not my usual banquet but I can dig it," I said. "Hey there's our seats"

I pointed to the table that had Dominic and I's names on it. A waiter led us to our table and handed us a glass of water to drink.

"Well that's different," I said picking up the glass. "Well I understand, we can't have champaign anyways. But this place is a little too decorative to be a banquet, It looks like the sixteenth birthday party I had"

"Well this competition is known for its after parties, so their definition of banquet is a little off," Dominic said.

I looked all over the place to see if I could find any sign of the she-devil. I turned over to the tables behind me and saw her four tables down. She met my gaze and had an evil smile on her face. I turned back to find Dominic looking at her too with worried eyes.

I placed one hand on his cheek and made him look into my eyes, "Remember"

He took my hand and kissed it before putting it down.

"WELCOME CONTESTANTS AND FAMILY!" the MC from the competition announced after signaling the DJ the quiet the music. "EVERYONE LOOKS FANTASTIC TONIGHT. NOW BEFORE WE START ANY PARTYING WHAT SO EVER, I NEED ALL THE FIRST PLACE WINNERS UP ON THE STAGE PLEASE"

Dominic stood and held out his hand the help me to stand up. These heels may be super adorable, but they're killing my feet. When we got on the stage, we were all handed fifty dollar gift cards to Starbucks (I know were I'm going tomorrow) and huge bags full of goodies.

"NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" the MC said after handing away the last goodie bag. "NOW THERE IS A HUGE FIVE-HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR CHECK BACKSTAGE AND I NEED YOUR HELP ON WHO TO GIVE IT TO. NOW THE CHECK WILL GO TOWARDS THE STUDIO IN WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IN.....SO TELL ME..."

He walked over to the soloist winner, "WHO THINKS THAT TINA FERNANDA SHOULD GET IT?"

A few loud claps and cheers came from the hall before the NC walked over to the next category, "HOW ABOUT THE WRECKERS?!"

A loud applause came from the audience, but when the noise went down:

"YOU SUCK! THE RANGERS SHOULD'VE WON!" yelled a female voice. And a couple of other people agreed with her.