Chapter Eighteen

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

(Victoria's POV)

It didn't feel real at this moment. Everything that has been going on these last three months doesn't feel like any of it happened to me. I never would've imagined in a million years that I'd fall in love with an amazing guy and end up winning a competition with a hip-hop routine. And I wasn't even happy or excited. More like terrified.

The whole time during the banquet, I'll be always looking over my shoulder to see if my mom will sneak up on me. I don't know how she'll do it in a public setting, but she's surprised me many time this year.

Ding!

The elevator opened to find a crowd of people trying to get inside the banquet hall. I wanted to find Dominic before going inside.

"Do you see them anywhere?" I asked the girls.

"There they are," Janese pointed and dragged us along with her.

All the guys, plus Janet, were huddled up in a circle quietly discussing something. Whatever it was, it must be pretty good.

"YO!" Bianca yelled making the boys separate. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," they all said in unison.

"Janet," Janese said. "What were you'll talking about?"

"They made me not tell," she said shying away behind Logan's back.

Bianca and I looked over at each other and faced their boyfriends. 

"D," Bianca said. "What were you'll talking about?"

"Be strong man, be strong!" Chris said. "Thank God Emily isn't here, or I would've sung like a canary."

"Dominic...please tell me," I said kissing his cheek and playfully pulling his suspenders.

"Dang," Nadia said. "She's good. I taught her well."

"We want to be Vicky's bodyguards tonight!" Dejan yelled.

Everyone turned to face him and his bright red girlfriend. All of them tilted their heads in confusion.

"Really? it took her..." Chris looked at a nearby clock that was hanging on a wall. "....ten seconds to break you? C'mon man."

"She kissed my neck," he said defending himself. "That's a sensitive spot for me."

"My bodyguards?" I asked turning to Dominic. "You guys should be having fun tonight, not worrying about my safety. Besides...I have an idea."

"Oh do tell," Nadia said.

"Well, it involves all of us...if it's okay with you guys."

"Anyway I can help take that bitch down, I'm happy to help," Janese said curling her fingers into a fist. "Your mom and I have some unfinished business"

"Baby Sis, please don't kill the woman if you see her," Dominic said. "Remember the last time you got into a fight?"

"She survived," Janese said. "I don't care if she is my home girl's mom, if it comes down to it I'm kicking some ass. She's not getting away with making fun of my sister."

"So here's the plan," I started. "However she's going to kidnap my brother and I is beyond my knowledge. But if we have at least two people with us at all times tonight, we'll be fine. But I made sure to have Joey keep watch"

"Joey, what's Joey got to do with any of this?" Logan asked.

"He told Nadia and me about my mom's plans while the Rangers were on stage," I answered. "He said that he'll send a text message to me whenever my mom is getting started. Now just act normal tonight okay? If she sees any of us acting weird or nervous, she'll probably speed up the kidnap process."