Chapter Fifteen

(Victoria's POV)

Knock! Knock!

I stood up from my bed and answered the door, "Logan? What are...how do you get here?"

"I drove...we have a problem," he said. "So I decided to follow our mom to where ever she goes after midnight and found her secret 'hang out' or something...can I come in?"

I opened the door wider for him to enter and shut the door behind me. He sat down on the rolling chair that was near the desk.

"Where is everyone?" he asked. 

"They all went out to eat, I wasn't hungry," I folded my arms and sat back down on my bed. "So did you find anything?"

"Yeah, apparently this secret hang out place has security left and right and the only way into it is a password. But you also need her finger print"

"Damn," I said. Well maybe we can--"

'And we danced all night to the best song ever....' went my phone.

"Your ring-tone is One Direction?" Logan asked laughing. "That's so lame"

"Look the perk of having a sister is her being obsessed with boy bands," I said pressing answer. "And it's not lame. Hi Bianca"

 "Vicky, why haven't you been updating me?" Bianca shouted at me through the phone. "Don't tell me you've been busy or any other crap like that!!!!"

"I'm sorry..but I have actually been busy these past few days. You know the contest is tomorrow. You're still coming right?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for anything. Well unless One Direction came to my house and distracted me"

"I'd understand that....see you then," I hung up and faced back to my mysterious brother who was standing by the window looking down at the pool. I got up to see what he was looking at and saw the crew playing around in the pool, being their usual selves.

"Does Janet talk about me?" he asked.

"The girl won't stop talking about you, she really likes you. She just thinks your...wait I shouldn't be telling you this," I went to my suit case to find my bikini ad towel.

"No wait tell me," he said turning from the window. "She thinks I'm what?"

I puffed out and looked him in the eyes, " She wants things to go a little faster, you know FASTER?"

His eyes bugged out at the mention of faster," I thought she wanted to wait"

I walked into the bathroom and came out five minutes later in my bikini and cover up, "Not all girls want to take things slow. I'm not one of them--"

"Thank God..." I looked over at him. "Continue"

I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door, "I'm going to the pool so you can stay as long as you need. But when I get back, you better be gone"

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Dominic and I planned to have a little private dance session late in the night. One for practice and second because we wanted some alone time...mostly alone time.

I was feeling sort of nervous about this. It's the first time I have performed in front of an audience since my accident. Going into this thing I thought the performance part would be easy, but it's the most nerve wrecking part of it all.

The one important thing that I remember about my old self was that I always thought of the worst case scenario.

"What if my dress is too small for me because of all those tacos I ate for lunch? What if my heel slips off my foot and hits someone on the head? Or even worse....what if I forget the steps?"

"Okay seriously you need to stop," Dominic said snapping me out of it. "How many times do I have to tell you everything will be fine? You won't forget the steps or have a wardrobe malfunction. Now let's try this one more time"

He grabbed my waist and held my hand. His eyes were beautiful as always, even behind his glasses. It always feels right being in his arms. From the first time we did this routine, to now. Every step, every turn, every leap, and every moment. How can I forget a guy like this? How could my mother be so selfish and not consider my feelings? I cant even call her my mom anymore. I don't care if she is mine biologically, I cant be related to a cold hearted person like that.

"Victoria are you okay?" I heard Dominic's sweet voice. But I couldn't see him. I was just so filled with anger to even focus on anything.

"Why would she want to hurt me? I thought she wanted me to be happy?" my anger turned into tears immediately after I asked the question. "To imagine the pain you had to go through. I cant stand to be in that house with her anymore...my own father isn't even my real father. It's her assistant...a man I have known my whole life as if he was an uncle...oh God....I feel sick just thinking about it"

I slid down the wall of the studio we were in and hid my head in my knees. My entire body went numb and cold.

This is not something I should be worrying about the night before a competition. I felt his hand grab mine and pull me up to my feet. He slid his other hand around my waist and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. This kiss wasn't like any other we've shared before. This one made me forget everything about my troubles and worries in life. It made me want to kiss him forever so I could never go back to reality.

Then he pulled away......

"Don't stop" I said frustrated and pulled back to our kiss. I didn't want to end this moment, I wish I could be in his arms forever.

"Victoria you're upset.." he said pulling away once again. "You need to relax. Besides its late, we need to get upstairs"

"Your room or mine?"

"Victoria, you know that this isn't what you want to do. You'll regret it in the morning," I saw in his eyes were full of sadness and concern. I knew that he wanted to but deep inside, I wasn't ready yet. I walked over to my bag and walked towards the door.

"I'll see you in the morning..."

I would like to give a shout out to one of my friends on WattPad.....lovetoreadx. Thank-you so much for reading my story. I really enjoy the one your writing as well. So please everyone, go check her profile out!!!!

See you in the next chapter :)!!!