Chapter Sixteen pt. 2

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

(Victoria's POV)

I can't belive the list of things that I have to do. My mom has taken away a bunch of hours that I could've been using to get myself prepared.

If there is one thing Dominic hates, it's tardiness. It's basically his pet peeve. And what's worse is that he's probably gone up and down this entire hotel trying to look for me.

I stink, I barely slept last night, and my body is sore from being thrown out of that car. Why would my mom want to do this today? Oh! I know why. Because she a crazy phsyco that needs mental help. I don't know how my dad dealt with her for all these years. 

Where is everybody? I thought that we were practicing right now in the hotel's ball room. But the place was empty and being set up for the party that will follow after the competition.

Noone is answering their phones and the twins weren't in the room. What's going on?

Buzzzzzz!

I took my phone out from my pocket and saw that it was from an unknown number.

"Hello," I answered quickly.

"Mighty shame that you can't find anyone," said a woman's voice.

"Mom, what have you done with my friends?"

"Haven't you checked the time sweety?" she laughed. "It's almost seven my dear"

I removed the phone from my ear and checked the time, "How long did you have me in that room?"

"About six hours, just enough time for you to miss the bus. Have fun," she hung up and left me in shock.

It couldn't have been six hours. I could've sworn that I was in there for at least thirty minutes. But there's no time to waste, I'll just call Bianca and ask her to take me in her car.

I ran to my hotel room and dialed Bianca's number.

(Dominic's POV)

"Where is that girl?" I asked. "We have time until we perform but I'm worried about her"

"Dude she'll be fine," Chris said. "You know how Victoria is, she's probably doing some kind of ritual in the hotel room or something..."

"But she's not in her hotel room," I said tying my shoes. "The twins checked before we left and the girl's not answering her phone anymore"

"I hope she wasn't kidnapped," Dejan said. "Because she's my home girl and I'm worried about her"

"Aww that's sweet," said a girl voice behind me. I turned around and saw Victoria and Bianca standing there with all of Victoria's stuff.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I picked her up and twirled her around. "You almost gave me a heart attack. Do you not know how worried I've been?!"

"I know and I'm sorry, I was tanning at the pool and fell asleep"

Bianca stepped in between us and said, "Sorry to break you love birds up, but you," she pointed at Victoria," have an hour and a half to get checked in and dressed up. Now, where's the girl's dressing room?"

Dejan and Chris pointed towards a nearby hallway and the girls followed his finger.

{1 hour later}

The Rangers had just finished performing and may I say that I was super proud of them. All those months of sweat an frustration has paid off for all of them. Now they can relax for a while and wait for Vicky and me to go on.

I walked toward the hallway of the dressing rooms and overheard two girls talking. It was Vicky and Bianca.

"You know that you should tell him, right?" Bianca said. "He loves you way too much for you guys to me secretive"

"I know but...maybe I should tell him after the performance. he has a lot to think about and I want him to be happy tonight when we're dancing"

"Vicky I'm serious. Your mom ruined you guys relationship before, you cant let her do it a second time. You two are perfect for each other"

"Trust me Binky, if she comes anywhere close to Dominic and me, I won't hesitate to give her piece of my mind"

What is she talking about? It must be why she was late today. Something between her and her mother happened this afternoon and I intend to find out. She kept a bunch of secrets from me before she lost her memory and maybe that was the reason I couldn't keep her safe.

I turned the corner and leaned on the wall with my arms crossed. Victoria and I just stared at each other for a couple seconds until Bianca finally broke the silence.

"Okay you two, I don't want to you guys to end up keeping things from each other," she grabbed Vicky's arm and pulled her to stand in front of me. "Now Vicky tell him"

She puffed out and hesitantly looked into my eyes,"The reason I was so late was because my mother kidnapped me....and she told me that if you and I perform tonight, it won't end well"

"You think I care about what your mom has to say bout our relationship?" I said picking up her hands. "We've worked too damn hard to let her ruin this chance. No good mother will kidnap their child and force them to quit doing something that they loved to do"

Bianca walked away for us to be alone.

"You have nothing to worry about," I said.

"Dominic," she said with tears in her eyes. "I never thought that I would have so much in common with another person. And knowing that you might be taken away from me again..I-I just cant take it. You don't deserve the stress that my family is causing you. I love you enough to let this all go and not perform"

"Wait," I said. "you said that you loved me"

A tearful smile came upon her face," I do"

"Well then I love you enough to not let you give this up because your worried about me, I'll be fine"

"Um excuse me," a small ladies voice said behind us. "I'm sorry but two are on in ten minutes and you have to be backstage"

"Thank-you," I said nodding to her and turning back to Vicky.I'm ready when you're ready"

"Let's do this," she said taking my hand.