Chapter Thirteen

Selena Gomez as Nadia

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

(No one's POV)

"Vicky......Victoria.....wake up," said a girl's voice.

"Dominic...." Victoria said in her sleep. "Dominic stop that tickles"

"OMG, IT'S CHRIS HEMSWORTH!!!!"

"WHERE? I CALLED HIM!!!!" Victoria immediately stood up from her bed and started scanning the whole room. "Where....Nadia?! What are you doing here?!"

The two sisters hugged and started jumping around.

"I have a...small vacation..." she answered with a frown on her face. "I have to tell you something, little sis"

Nadia grabbed Victoria's hand and lead her towards the bed. When they sat down, Nadia began to burst out in tears. She usually never cries, unless she wants something.

"Big sis, why are you crying? Isn't medical school great?" Victoria started rubbing her sister's shoulders.

"I dropped out....I just couldn't take the pressure anymore," she wiped the black tears from her eyeliner off her face. "I wanted you to be the first person I told, I can't face dad alone"

They hugged one another for a couple minutes. When she left last year, Victoria was furious with her. But now she understands what she was talking about. Their mom is a liar.

Nadia let her go to wipe one more tear off her cheek, "So what have you been up to dancing queen?"

"Well....I have a competition tomorrow," Victoria smiled a little bit at how excited she was. "But not a ballet one"

"Oh yeah dad called me saying that you wanted to try something new, and I for one am proud of you"

"Why?"

"Because you're going against mother's orders for once, I thought that it would never happen in a billion years. But I cant wait to see you dance tommorow...but on to more important things!!"

Victoria raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what could be more important to me than dancing.

"Who is he?" she had a huge grin on her face. "And don't tell me you have no idea what I'm talking about because I know there's someone"

"How can you tell?"

"First, your wearing those pajamas that I gave you for your birthday that you said were too slutty for you. Second, your sleeping until...." she stopped to look at her phone. "five minutes to noon, which means your probably dreaming about him. Lastly, you said the name 'Dominic' before I woke you up. Now, who's Dominic?"

Victoria stood up and walked away from her. It was sort of weird to be talking about this, basically because they've been together for only a couple days now. And because he hasn't asked her on an official date yet, he's just been too busy.

"He's my boyfriend. Well......he hasn't really asked me out yet. He's in charge of three classes including my own, so it's been a little stressful for him. But I guess he'll be at ease after the competition"

"Why not tonight?" Nadia stood up from Victoria's bed and walked over to my closet. "Girl you have nothing sexy in here, I guess I can let you borrow something"

"What are you talking about?" Victoria crossed her arms in confusion.

"Invite him over tonight, tell him that you want to 'talk' and of course you'll be dressed so sexy that he'll have to forget about his stress for while"

Victoria thought about it for a while and shrugged, "If it will get him to smile and because he deserves to be happy"

"YES!" Nadia grabbed her little sister's arm and lead her to her room.

(Dominic's POV)

".....Okay, I'll be there at nine...is everything okay?" I asked Victoria through the phone.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to you before tomorrow," she answered back.

"Alright...bye," she hung up and I crunched my eyebrows together. It's been three days and I know she hasn't been getting my attention, but I don't want her to feel like I'm ignoring her in any way.

She's not the same girl that I knew six months ago, but I just got her back and I can't ruin it again. I just want her to be happy. And in order to do that, I have to thank her for everything she's done for me. But I'm terrible at this kind of stuff. Even back then.

"You do know what this means right?" My friend Ronnie from my dad's garage said.

I shook my head, "Did I miss something?"

He and my other friend Logan started snickering at each other. What was so funny about any of this?

"Dude, when a girl says 'we need to talk' it means two things," Logan said. "They want to break up or...you know"

"Sex," Ronnie said. "They want sex!"

"What?!" I said. "I don't think she would want to do that after three days"

"Well then my friend be prepared to get dumped," Ronnie said. "By the way what's her name?"

"Victoria Johnson," I said. "Her mother and father are the CEOs of some big company in the city. Her dad is also a medical doctor at Memorial Herman"

The two became quiet. For the first time ever. They always had something smart to say. Now they're speechless.

"Dude...that's his sister," Ronnie said. "You know that twin sister Logan said his mother separated him from?"

"Yeah. Vicky did tell me something about that this morning, but I didn't know it was you"

His head was down, "We don't really talk. I have her number but she doesn't want anything to do with me. I should just give her space until she's ready"

"Do you want me to talk to her?" I asked. "Nobody deserves to be separated like that from their twin. I honestly don't know what Janese and Janet would be like if they didn't have each other. Are you good?"

He nodded, " As long as she's happy. I'm still trying to figure out why our mother did what she did"

"Well I hope you do man," Ronnie said getting up to go back to fix his engine.

"Dominic do me a favor.....don't have sex with my sister," he made a face as if he would puke.

"Sure," I stood up and walked towards my car. "I'll see you guys later"

*And please read one of my new followers, corie_gray, book imagines (One direction)!!!!*