BONUS CHAPTER!!!!

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

(Victoria's POV)

I was on my bed reading a magazine just to keep myself busy for a while. I can't believe I let Nadia talk me into wearing these clothes. I feel like a stripper. Well, what I think is a stripper.

"Why am I so nervous?" I asked myself.

Because you really like him.

It's true. I've never been alone with a boy before. Well, that I can remember. Because my dreams have done a pretty good job of telling me that. Only parts of it, but they all sounded and felt real to me.

I keep wondering how my life was before my accident. How I handled my mother when I told her my boyfriend was someone she wouldn't approve. It's probably why she did what she did to me. But she didn't think about my feelings. And plus I was getting a good life while my long lost twin brother got the short end of the stick.

He must be taking this harder than I am...

Knock! Knock!

I slid my magazine on my nightstand and said, "Come in!"

The door opened and Nadia poked her head inside, "You have a visitor Lil' Sis. And may I say he is a mighty fine visitor if I do say so myself"

"Wait," I stood up. "How do I look?"

I spun around and waited for her answer, "Hot Lil' Sis...looking hot. I'll be right back"

I took one last look in the mirror before another knock came to my door. I opened it and Dominic stood there with a big smile on his face. His eyes scanned me up and down before he asked to come inside. I opened the door wider for him to enter.

"I like your room, nothing's changed about it," he said.

My face turned a shade of red, "Is that a good thing? Because I was thinking of re-decorating it anyways"

"No it's fine, I always liked it"

Now the last thing I wanted him to think of me was cute. Now my room makes me look like a seventh-grader.

Dominic grabbed my hand and sat us down on the bed, "So what did you want to talk about?"

I remembered what my sister told me to do, and there was no way it was going to happen. I had to do it my way.

"You've been super busy and I think you deserved a stress reliever before tomorrow. I've never done this before but I really have strong feelings for you and expressing these feelings is kind of weird because you're the first person I'm actually sure feels the same way--"

He placed a finger on my lips so I could stop talking. There goes my nervous talking again.

"Do you really mean that?" he asked. "Because I thought that this moment would ever happen again"

I could see his beautiful eyes tear up, he removed the glasses that he was wearing and hid his face with his hands. It must have been painful for him to have to let me go like that. I hated my mother. She didn't just hurt Logan and me, but she made Dominic take the fact that he couldn't have the old me anymore.

I took his hands off his face and made him look at me, "I am so sorry. I can't remember how I felt about you, but I know how I feel now. And I don't care how may times it takes to lose my memory, it won't matter. Because somehow, in a way I don't understand, we're supposed to be together...forever"

He pressed his lips into mine. I quickly responded without hesitation. He tasted just like he did in my dreams, only this was real and it felt amazing. He didn't go to fast or too slow, just the right speed for this moment. This perfect moment.

His kiss led down to my neck, slowly giving it kisses that made me send out a small moan. My eyes closed and he took my waist in his arms. I felt safe and secure when he held me tight. Like I was meant to be in them.

He slid the straps of my tank top off my shoulders and looked back at me, "Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head, unable to speak. He then kissed my collar bone, which made me shiver in a good way. He laid me down and met my lips again. I unbuttoned his shirt and felt his built chest underneath it.

He grabbed my hand, "...Is it okay if we wait?"

I looked up at him confused. I thought guys loved doing this. Of course, I was pretty relieved that he wanted to wait, but I didn't know why he did.

"I just want the moment to be perfect. Not that this isn't perfect, it's just you don't seem comfortable right now"

"Is it that noticeable?" I asked. He nodded and we laughed together. I sat up and held his hand.

"I can wait however long it takes," he said. "Let's just wait till tomorrow comes first"

"Okay,"  he kissed my lips one last time and stood up.

"Now go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow"

"Dominic?" I said. "Can you stay here for a little while longer, I don't want to be alone"

He smiled and walked back towards my bed. He removed his shoes and climbed into bed with me. I laid down on his chest and he wrapped both arms around me. And before we knew it, we had fallen fast asleep.