Chapter Ten pt. 2

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

(Victoria's POV)

"You can do this," Dominic squeezed my hand tighter. "Just follow my lead!!"

I watched him do the routine a little and for some reason, I knew how to do the rest. Every dance move seemed to be as if it was nothing. I've never been to this club before. So how did the DJ know my name? And why was everybody staring at me? I'm probably doing something wrong.

But it didn't matter when the music stopped and I didn't realize it because I was to caught up in my moves.

"Drop a beat for her DJ!!" someone yelled in the crowd. "You know she can't stop once she starts!!"

Another song came on and I was in the zone. I looked over at Dominic and gestured for him to join me. I kind of felt stupid doing it by myself. He grabbed my hand and spun me around in a combination of made up dance moves. I knew we danced great together, but being on this dance floor sparked something in me that I've never had before.

Then the music faded away, the crowd started cheering and Dominic and I took a bow. It was exciting to know that people actually liked you. For what you do and not what you're worth. I think that I'll like it here.

When the clapping and cheering ended, another fast song came on and everybody started dancing in a big blob again. Dominic took my hand and lead me through the crowd of teenagers outside of the club.

It seemed vacant and quiet, basically because everyone was inside having fun. He lead me all the way to his blue Mustang GT.

"Dominic, what's going on?" I asked why he needed to take me outside. "But did you feel how amazing that was? I knew you and I danced well together but, excuse my language, DAMN!!"

I then noticed that he was leaning on his car with a depressed look on his face. How could he be sad after what we just did? It was amazing!!!

"Why aren't you happy?" I said squeezing his arms. " You taught me well and it showed tonight.....you should be happy and proud of yourself. Say something"

His normally dark blue eyes were a little paler than usual. He seemed tired and stressed. How couldn't I have not noticed this before? It's probably all my fault. If I hadn't acted like a big spoiled brat and faced the music, he wouldn't be stressing.

"Do you even remember this place?" he asked faintly. "Or the song we just danced to?"

I shook my head, "Was I supposed to?"

"NO, BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY AND FORGOT EVERY IMPORTANT DETAIL ABOUT YOURSELF!" he walked off slamming his palm on his forehead. I wanted to try and comfort him, say that I was sorry and that everything was okay. But something is bothering him so bad that it's affecting him.

"Dominic I want to help, tell me whats the matter"

"You know what's the matter? What's the matter is that the girl that used to be my one and only dance and life partner doesn't remember a single damn thing about any of the past months we've been together. And part of it was my fault. If I didn't fight with you that night before and if I just let that one thing go, you wouldn't have performed that day.

And now that I think about it, I can't do this anymore. I can't keep...waiting to see if the past can restart itself but I'm tired"

"Dominic I do sometimes feel like things are familiar to me, and I'm dancing in ways I never thought I could. But if you said we were together in the past, I want to rebuild that. It might not be how it was but we can try," I took his hand turned him to look me in the eyes. "I've never felt more right with anyone in my life. The first class I had and when you put your hand in mine while we tangoed, a spark was there. And it stayed there till I left the studio. So--"

Dominic placed a finger on my lips, " I remember you once told me that you ramble when you're nervous. And I would just quietly watch while you'd go on and on for minutes...would you really want to try this again?"

I nodded. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I was kind of expecting a kiss on the lips...