Chapter 7: A Football Player's kiss

Zedd ----->

Hey Hey Hey! Got some good shit for you guys!! XD Up above is a picture of Zedd and must I say it? He's Hot! But..... he's still a douche XD SOoOoOo anyway~ Music by Big Bang and the song is called "Fantastic Baby." -XOXO Sparkle

_________________________________

    Today was the day! After school Zach would come pick me up and we would head to the football game together! I couldn't wait! Oh, tonight is going to be perfect! AHHHH!

    I can imagine it now.

    I'll be sitting there in the bleachers cheering on the Antelopes as they are winning thirty to eight. With only ten seconds left the pig skin soars through the air and lands into Zach's hands, winning the game. Everyone will be bouncing in the stands, screaming in joy. The Antelopes won!

    As the football players come off the field I see a familiar smile come into the view. Zach comes running up to me and pulls me into a hug, twirling me around in a circle. And just when I couldn't think it could be any better, Zach leans down and presses his lips to mine.

    Mmmm, a guy could dream couldn't he? I sigh. Man, should I really be thinking about stuff like this. I mean, it couldn't hurt right? If no one found out then no one could say it was wrong. Well... accept me. I honestly need to stop arguing with myself.

    "Conner! Zach's here!" I can hear my mom's sweet voice yelling at me from the dining hall. I take one more look in the mirror and take in my image. My hair was swept to the side like always in an attempt to look casual.

    I'm wearing a long sleeved black shirt underneath a ripped up peirce the veil t-shirt with purple skinny jeans that had a black lace pattern over the appealing purple. I had to admit, I look pretty good! Not that I'm bragging, but I look so much better than normal.

    I storm down the stair and almost tumble when I see Zach. Damn, he looked good. He didn't even try to look nice but fuck me if I didn't think he looked sexy.

    Zach stands there by the door with an astounding grin on his golden face. His strong torso was covered by a olive colored sleeveless hoodie and dark jeans covered his long legs. Damn.... Oh shit! I have to stop staring! Bad conner, Bad!

    I feel my lips turn to a smile and the dimples on my cheeks show as I jump down the stairs. Like I said, I'm just so excited! I run over to my mom and give her a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing out the door, dragging Zach behind me.

    "Hey hey! Hold on. I stopped by early, we don't have to be there for another twenty minutes!" I can hear the smile in his voice without even looking at him. I turn around and flash my prettiest smile to him and laugh.

    "Sorry, can't help it. I'm just so excited!" I let a giggle slip past my lips as I continue to drag Zach to his car by his hand. I see a deep blush form across his face as he averts his eyes. What? Did I say something wrong?

    I watch as Zach bites his bottom lip as he opens the car door and sits in the driver's side. He puts the key into the ignition and raises a brow at me from inside the car.

    "You getting in?" I couldn't help but feel my face heat up at the sound of his deep voice sounding like gravel and the dim light from inside the car barely illuminating his face.

     I clear my throat before sitting into the passenger's side and buckling my seat belt. I look over to Zach to see the blush still on his face as he seems to be in thought. I see something flash in his eyes as he jerks up, seeming to come to a conclusion.