Chapter 17: A night to Remember

Kadin's scary wolf ---->

Hey guys back again! And I know you guys have been waiting for this.... It's time to show Kadin what we got XD. alright alright I'll stop so you guys can go ahead and enter the bone zone X# ICAN'TSTOP!!!!!!!!!!!  Song By Caro Emerald and is called "I Belong to You."

Warning: sexual content is in this chapter!!! If you don't like it then you shouldn't have started reading in the first place. A mature warning was on the cover, so please don't complain with this! XOXO-Sparkle

________________________________

Kadin's POV:

    I woke up feeling like my body was burning like hell and sweating a pool beneath me. Shit, I hadn't realized how bad the full moon was going to be. I knew it was going to be bad, but hot damn! Literally...

    I squirm in Dillon's hold on me. He had decided to stay the night with me to make sure I really was alright. At first I thought that it was sweet, but now? I just want out of his arms. Everywhere his skin touched felt like I was being touched with hot iron.

    I roll out of my bed and stumble into the bathroom. I just needed some cool water on me, that's all. It would help, right? I turn on the faucet and quickly splash freezing water on my face and neck. It helped a little, but I still felt like I was sitting in a heat wave.

    A pair of arms wrap around my torso and and begin rubbing circle into my stomach. My bare chest sizzles under his hands and I bit my lip to keep myself from yelling out.

    "Not feeling well? I could run out to the market downtown and pick you up something if you wanted." I could feel Dillons forehead resting against between my shoulderblades and I mentally scream. Normally I would be melting into his touch, but it hurt to much right now.

    I turn around and lightly push him off my body. It hurt to do it, but I needed this space. Holy shit my body was on fire, maybe it was because I'm so close to him.

    I slowly raise my eyes from the floor and look into those beautiful eyes of his. They were tired and confused but still shone like the stars. And by the gods he looked good this morning! His shirt must have disappeared somewhere last night after our bath because here he is, in all his glory, shirtless as ever! His thin yet muscular body stood there before my eyes and I catch the faint outline of his V. Mother of god help me control myself!

    I can feel my body shaking and my breath becoming ragged as he stalks closer to me. His half lidded eyes looked up at me and seemed to search for something. I hope I didn't hurt him. I hope he isn't looking for some kind of regret on my face, because he won't be finding it any time soon.

    A deep blush forms across my face and I avert my eyes as I back up against the sink. Must be the submissive side of me, but I really hope he takes control right now. At least does something! My body was craving him and I could see the hunger in his eyes as well.

    I let out a small whimper as his hands came to rest on my hips, god he doesn't know what he's doing to me! He pulls me close to him and rests his forehead against mine. I couldn't help myself but to run my hands up his bare chest and hook them around his neck.

    "Darling, what's wrong?" I bit into my bottom lip and suck in some air. He really is not making things any easier on me.

    "T-there's something I n-need to tell you. You deserve to know before we... go any further into this relationship." I could feel my legs shaking beneath me as the words left my mouth. My body was reacting on it's own at this point, like I was a dog in heat.