Chapter 5: The Villain Arrives And Reveals Itself

Unknown to Lincoln and Ronnie Anne, footage of their moment was recorded by a drone with A.I. to film a certain situation happening. The drone flew back to base, the next morning. The shadowy figure was up from the chair and asked, "Why have you come here?"
The drone replied by playing the tape of Lincoln and Ronnie Anne having sex. The figure grinned.
"Excellent", it said, gentlemanly, "I think it's time I meet those two in person. And then I shall change the world to a new generation of peace." It laughed gently and went away to the location of Lincoln and Ronnie Anne.
The next morning, the two had awakened and went to pick up and put their clothes back on. They smelled funny from last night's scene, but they didn't mind it a bit. There were also stains of semen from their crotches on the bed. It had to be covered up. They were heading downstairs, when an unfamiliar sound of footsteps walk towards the door and open it. It was shockingly the shadowy figure! Lincoln and Ronnie Anne stood close to each other in surprise.
"Well", The figure said, "If it isn't Lincoln Loud and Ronnie Anne Santiago. I heard so much about you two."
"Who are you and how did you know our names?!" Lincoln asked, surprised. Ronnie Anne hugged him nervously.
"I used to be a hunter", The figure replied, "But getting mavericks to do my bidding was a nice change of pace. And that's why I happen to be the puppet master of the events that occurred lately. You never know what is next in the book..."
Then it started to glitch a tiny bit.
"Or FanFiction."
"Then tell us who you are." Ronnie Anne said impatiently.
"Alright", The figure replied, "You love birds asked for it!"
And with that, it started to lose it's shadow and the form was being unwrapped.
The eyes were shown first they were a gleaming yellow. Then a couple of light purple glows came from the head and chest crystals. And a white with purple and green lining paint job was exposed, along with purple hair that was a little spiked. And it is...

      LUMINE POSSESSING AXL!!! He looked at the couple, expecting shocked expressions from them

He looked at the couple, expecting shocked expressions from them. However, they didn't seem to know him, because they had never met.
"Oh", Lumine said, "Apologies for not introducing myself properly. I'm Lumine, the leader of the mavericks and soon, the world leader!"
Lincoln and Ronnie Anne had never believed what he said, whatsoever.
"Then why did you make us get together and attack our homes?" Lincoln asked, with his arms crossed.
"I had to make love to him!" Ronnie Anne said, pointing her thumb at him. "I hope you have a good explanation!"
Lumine thought back to the time he had been the main antagonist of something.