Chapter 4B: NSFW

WARNING: This chapter contains a sex scene not appropriate for younger readers. If you are under the age of 13, skip this chapter now. If you don't, please read with discretion.

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne kissed hard as they had started to strip each other of their clothes. The pants went down first, then they stopped kissing to take off their shirts. They resumed and off went the underpants on the floor. Then, Lincoln's crotch bumped into Ronnie Anne's and they looked down at what had happened. Then Ronnie thrusted a little, making Lincoln go down on the bed back first.
"Ready for this?" Ronnie Anne asked, sitting her crotch on Lincoln's.
Lincoln just nodded and set her down on his chest.
Ronnie then started holding him by the shoulders and started to hump him. This was a soothing moment for both of them
"Yeah", said Lincoln. "It feels so good."
Ronnie panted, "I'm glad you're enjoying it."
They then began to sweat and a strange feeling had hit them. Ronnie Anne started to feel it from all the humping.
"Lincoln. I'm gonna..."
But before she could finish, white gooey liquid splattered from the couple's private parts. Ronnie then laid flat on Lincoln's chest. Lincoln then put his arms around her naked body.
"I always had those feelings for you", Ronnie said.
"I know now", Lincoln replied, cuddling her 'till they fell asleep with their sweaty bodies exposed on the bed.