Character Introductions

Lincoln Loud is the middle child of the Loud Family, but the twist is that he is the only boy. What makes it bigger is that 5 are older and 5 are younger than him, making it a total of 10 sisters. He spends his life trying to cope with and survive his home of a borage of the chaos of them. Despite this, he gets along well with them. If too well, do not read any Lincoln x Lynn fanfics, because they will get you traumatized.
Other than surviving the shenanigans of his sisters, Lincoln also breaks the 4th wall to give tips to the viewers about life with a crud load of siblings. He also reads comic books... In his underwear. Embarrassing eh? It is unknown how he deals life with the fanfics or fan art, but how will he deal with mavericks running around?
Ronnie Anne Santiago is Lincoln's love interest and the younger sister of Bobby Santiago, Lori Loud's boyfriend. She bullies Lincoln and humiliates him in front of his peers, but has a crush on him. Ronnie Anne has a thing or two in common with Lincoln also. She has the same buck teeth and also is having to cope with the situation of mavericks attacking her home and finally get her happily ever after with him. By that, I mean in a dirty way.
And last but not least, the main antagonist is a mysterious, shadowy figure, who is the culprit behind the maverick outbreaks in The Loud House and the rest of the country. Who is this person? Why did it cause the violence? What is it's backstory? Is it a boy or a girl? When will I stop asking such stupid questions?! I think Batman said this best: "It just raises too many questions".