Chapter 39- All Together

I haven't seen Abby, Nelly and Kellyn in a while so I guess I could invite them over. I went downstairs and met Zack at the kitchen table. "So Zack we haven't seen our friends in a while so do you think that we should invite them over?"
"Sure." I smiled and hugged Zack.  I went up to my room and text all of my friends to come over.

                                                                                   *Skip Time*

All of my friends are here and we all hang out in the living room. "So Lily how were you and Zack since we haven't seen each other in a while?"

"We've been alright." I smiled. We been talking about some stuff and Zack been cuddling with me. All my friend kept awing and I just shook my head.

"So Lily you been acting strange when we first met. I've been wondering why is that."

"Nothing really."

"Are you sure?" Kellyn had a cup of water.

"Y-Yeah." Kellyn spill water on me and I ran off in to the bathroom. My legs turn in to a tail and I flop on the floor.  'Why Kellyn.'  I dried myself and came out of the bathroom. I sat down on the floor and Kellyn looked at me.

"So Lily what are you hiding."

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because we are your friends and we care about you."

'Sure you do'  I Just sigh and this time Nelly spilled water on me. I tried to run but Kellyn caught me. I try to fight out of it but Kellyn nails dig in to my skin. I was lucky that I dried myself without them knowing.

"See there's nothing for you to see." Kellyn anger was really high and she let go of my arms. But she came up behind me and scratch my back. She made me turn around and she scratch my face. I don't want to hurt my friend so I'm not going to bother. I'm just going to ware her out, so I just hop in to different places until she is out of breath. She looked tired and she just sat back down on the couch. I didn't bother doing anything, so all of my friends leave and I hugged Zack. Zack looked at me and took me to the bathroom to patch me up. "She really mess you up."

"I'm fine." He shook his head and continue to patch me up.  We went to the bedroom and I just sat on the bed. Zack sat next to me and I kissed him. He kissed back and he rap his arms around my waist. We pulled away and looked at each other.

What is up reapers the next chapter will be the last chapter of this book so I hope that you enjoy

                       Love,

                                 SammyGirl