Chapter 29- Force

Zack was walking in the ally kicking rocks. He was thinking about Lilyanna as a mermaid. He kept dreaming about her every night. But then he got to the end of the ally he turned around and his friends are there.

"So how are you and your girlfriend doing huh?

"Great why."

"Oh nothing much besides you spend more time with your girlfriend then you do with us."

"Yeah so?"

"So we are wondering what does she have that we don't?"

"A lot of stuff. Why?"
They both growled and push Zack to the wall.

"Hey what was that about?"

"We know that you are hiding something."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Come on dude it's that obvious."

"And we are going to get it out any way we can."
Zack got a little scared. Then one of his friends grabbed his neck and threw him to the wall. Zack groan and his head is bleeding.

"Oh did I hurt you oh let me give you a hand."
The other punched Zack's stomach. Zack couldn't take it any more he got up and punch one of his friends in the face. His nose was bleeding. The other grabbed his friend and ran off. Zack was holding on to his head and walked home. When he got home Lily saw he was holding his head.

"Sweety did something happened?"

"N-No I'm fiiinnneee."
Lily sat Zack down and looked at his head. Lily took and wash cloth and puts it on his head. But Lily heals Zack's head and sent him to sleep. Lily feels like she's being watch she look around and she sees nothing. She went upstairs with Zack and went to sleep.