Chapter 15- A Creepy Person

I left with bandages all over me and people kept looking at me and kept asking am I okay. I kept saying yes to people. I saw this girl and she tripped me.
"Hi I'm Kathern let's me be friends you no choice."

"Uhh hi I'm Lilyanna and sure let's be friends or whatever."

"haha nice try Lilyanna you are so funny."

"oh haha Kathern this is soo funny REALLY!"

"haha no really you really funny."

" you are weird."

"oh thanks." she skipped away and I went back home. I felt very weird after that. The pain kept coming back and I kept trying to ignore it but it kept hurting. I didn't want my friends to know that I was in pain. Abby came to me.

"Hey Lilyanna."

"O-Oh h-hey A-abby  w-what's u-up." I was getting so nervous.

"Uh Lilyanna are you okay?"

"Yes Abby I'm fine."

"O-okay" she went away for a few minutes.  Zack came in and he just looked me and I was still in pain. I just didn't want my friends to know. Tears came from my eyes and Zack stared at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Doesn't looks like it."

"Zack ow you know how much I'm in pain from last night."

"I know Lily I know." He kissed me and went out the door. Kathern came in and just sat down.

"Hi Creepy Stalker."

"Well hi."

"Why are you here."

" Oh nothing much."

"Really."

"Yup."

"You weirdo."

"I know." She went out the door and I lay down on the bed and Nelly came in and gave me a hug then went out I slept the rest of the night.